• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Race

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our defense is playing very well. If one player one specific player is able to make a transformation to his week 1 form, ain't no way a team in this league would be able to contend with us.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is playing very well. If one player one specific player is able to make a transformation to his week 1 form, ain't no way a team in this league would be able to contend with us.

well thats asking that said player to play like a QB n not a chump... hopefully he remembers...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to win tomorrow

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 would be be nice........

........this season has not gone as I had hoped.

not at all.... losing happens however not in a manner where we look completely inept...

the loss vs Carolina hurts us much more than the saints.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has a better shot at the Wild Card than the 49ers do at this point. And if that final game of the season down there in AZ is do or die I can see Kaepernick collapsing under the pressure and AZ going to the playoffs in our stead.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to go 6-0 or 5-1 from here on out IMO....

Agreed. This is going to be one of those rare years where it will take 11 wins to get in the post season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. This is going to be one of those rare years where it will take 11 wins to get in the post season.

Didn't we play at GB back 12 years or more ago as an 11-5 wild card team before?

**edit**
2001 we were 12-4 as wild card I remember that yr n gm...

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we play at GB back 12 years or more ago as an 11-5 wild card team before?

**edit**
2001 we were 12-4 as wild card I remember that yr n gm...

And, if I'm not mistaken, the year Brady got hurt and Matt Cassel took over, the Patriots went 11 and 5 and missed the playoffs. Normally though 10 wins is almost automatic for a spot in the post season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, if I'm not mistaken, the year Brady got hurt and Matt Cassel took over, the Patriots went 11 and 5 and missed the playoffs. Normally though 10 wins is almost automatic for a spot in the post season.

Shit not these days lol

NFC is a bitch this yr but AFC has her legs open for all

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has a better shot at the Wild Card than the 49ers do at this point. And if that final game of the season down there in AZ is do or die I can see Kaepernick collapsing under the pressure and AZ going to the playoffs in our stead.

Arizona has a tougher schedule then we do IMO, they have to go to Tennessee, Philly, and Seattle. and they have to play us. We play Rams, Seahawks, and Falcons at home. Bucs and Cards on the road. I could easily see us going 6-0 or 5-1 to end the year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has a tougher schedule then we do IMO, they have to go to Tennessee, Philly, and Seattle. and they have to play us. We play Rams, Seahawks, and Falcons at home. Bucs and Cards on the road. I could easily see us going 6-0 or 5-1 to end the year.

True, but they are playing much, much better football at this point than the 49ers are. There is absolutely no way we beat Seattle. I think the 49ers will finish 4 and 2 to finish off their collapse which began against Carolina.

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok of course anything can still happen, but I have noticed a few of your posts in a some threads. You seem to have a trend forming. Why do you always seem to see the bad happening and not the good for our 49ers? Is it because you have a grudge with them for releasing Alex or something else? IMO it seems like you want to 49ers to fail this season. :noidea: If the 9ers beat the Skins they will have the same record as Arizona. How does that give Arizona a better shot at the Wildcard when SF won the 1st matchup.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok of course anything can still happen, but I have noticed a few of your posts in a some threads. You seem to have a trend forming. Why do you always seem to see the bad happening and not the good for our 49ers? Is it because you have a grudge with them for releasing Alex or something else? IMO it seems like you want to 49ers to fail this season. :noidea: If the 9ers beat the Skins they will have the same record as Arizona. How does that give Arizona a better shot at the Wildcard when SF won the 1st matchup.

Yea don't bother wasting your words on this subject...just expect more of the same and continue on in the thread as if there was a giant farting noise in place of his post.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must be new. Welcome. Get us to it.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holy sheat, if we lose tomorrow we are on the outside looking in at Seattle.

Also, in the AFC playoff picture, Tenessee is 0-3 in their division, they have a 5-6 record, but somehow they have the 6th seed. There's like 6 teams in the AFC at 5-6. How does that work???

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be new. Welcome. Get us to it.

Yeah i'm still pretty new. I have started reading more threads and beginning to post. It is sad to see a so called fan give up on their team that is still in the hunt.:lame:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suppose I'm realistic, not hopeful. Because AZ appears to be the better team at this point.