• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff predictions

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got the playoff teams right except swap the Jets for the Chargers in the AFC. Niners probably not going to the SB unless they have at San Quentin because at the pace they are losing players to drugs and violence there wont be anybody left to play.

Was not sure you saw Ray Mcdonald arrested for domestic violence...

I see the Longest Yard 3 in the making.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started at Norfolk and am now at the Rouge plant.

The Rouge Plant has been around forever. My dad started working there when he was 18 years old. He retired a few years ago after 42 years at Ford. He was only at the Rouge Plant while he was doing an apprentice ship (sp) He moved to the Headquarters in Dearborn after that.

He handled the heating and cooling for the headquarters and got to meet all of the big wigs thru the years.

Craziest story he told me about working there -- They hired a new president and I guess they remodel their office after they are hired. The guy spent like 2 million dollars remodeling the office and when it was finiished -- he didn't like it so he had them tear it out and start over.:L

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New OC and bumpy road will go away. Only takes 9 wins and no way Nick Foles repeats what he did. Dallas, well is Dallas and RG3 is not the answer.

Giants corrected OL and bettered the run game. addressed some issues with defense.

Eli cant throw anymore and none of his receivers can catch. I don't even think Any TE on the team was even good in college never mind this level.

Their saving grace is they play Dallas 2 times a year. Maybe you are right and the running game and defense lull some teams to sleep and they win 5 or 6. Although I doubt the refs will let any teams actually play defense.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which truck plant?

Before rail road worked for ITT/CooperStandard did F-series fuel/brake rails and brake lines for most F250-550.

Man I got pressured to ship a lot of questionable parts.:L

Questionable parts? Shit, if they designed a common fuel/brake rail that's their problem right there! Can't run an engine on brake fluid, and gasoline won't build enough hydraulic pressure to stop a truck!

Typical Ford engineering...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli cant throw anymore and none of his receivers can catch.
Ive never thought much of Eli, but Victor Cruz and Rueben Randle are two good young receivers. They can catch just fine.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What 12 teams you got making it. Here is what I got.

NFC Div Winners....Giants, Packers, Saints, Seahawks
WC Falcons, Bears

Packers over Falcons
Bears over Giants

Saints and Seahawks win following week and Saints win at in NFC title game.

AFC Div Winners... Pats, Bengals, Colts, Broncos
WC Texans, Titans

Pats over Titans
Bengals over Texans

Broncos and Bengals win following week and Broncos win AFC title game

Saints over Broncos in SB 38-34

nfc east eagles
North packers
South falcons
West seahawks

WC
Saints
Niners

Afc
Colts
Bengals
Broncos
Patriots

WC
Chiefs
Titans

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rouge Plant has been around forever. My dad started working there when he was 18 years old. He retired a few years ago after 42 years at Ford. He was only at the Rouge Plant while he was doing an apprentice ship (sp) He moved to the Headquarters in Dearborn after that.

He handled the heating and cooling for the headquarters and got to meet all of the big wigs thru the years.

Craziest story he told me about working there -- They hired a new president and I guess they remodel their office after they are hired. The guy spent like 2 million dollars remodeling the office and when it was finiished -- he didn't like it so he had them tear it out and start over.:L

I had to go into the offices at Norfolk one day, while up there I used the restroom. It happened to be the Plant Manager's personal restroom, real wood paneling and gold fixtures. I asked around and found out they had spent over a million dollars just on that one restroom.:L It is decisions like this why I am now at the Rouge and no longer in Virginia.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable parts? Shit, if they designed a common fuel/brake rail that's their problem right there! Can't run an engine on brake fluid, and gasoline won't build enough hydraulic pressure to stop a truck!

Typical Ford engineering...

Would not be surpriesd at some shit sitting in R&D somewhere?

OBX may be able answer better on this. I heard grumblings years back that the BIG 3 work together on R&D projects?

So you never know what they are working on with a budget of all 3 put together?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go into the offices at Norfolk one day, while up there I used the restroom. It happened to be the Plant Manager's personal restroom, real wood paneling and gold fixtures. I asked around and found out they had spent over a million dollars just on that one restroom.:L It is decisions like this why I am now at the Rouge and no longer in Virginia.

That was actually a golden fucking throne.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never thought much of Eli, but Victor Cruz and Rueben Randle are two good young receivers. They can catch just fine.

I had Randle on my Fantasy team. Thought he had a ton of potential. I watched every game last year and the preseason this year. He cant catch. He even pulls up on a lot of routes. I dropped him.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not be surpriesd at some shit sitting in R&D somewhere?

OBX may be able answer better on this. I heard grumblings years back that the BIG 3 work together on R&D projects?

So you never know what they are working on with a budget of all 3 put together?

If the Big 3 is working together on R & D, they are keeping it hidden form us lowly peons. Until the last few months my job has been to test the welds on the metal, and I will be going back to that in a month or so. With the new aluminum bodies they needed someone to rewrite the way we will test them, and I was chosen to help out some engineers in this. So no I am of no help.

Back to the playoffs

New England
Cincinnati
Indianapolis
Denver

WC

Baltimore
Houston

Cincinnati over Houston
Baltimore over Denver
Baltimore over New England
Indianapolis over Cincinnati
Indianapolis over Baltimore

Philadelphia
Green Bay
Carolina
Seattle

WC

Arizona
Detroit

After another trip to Philly, Detroit is still looking for their first playoff win since 91. Philly 38 Detroit 34
Arizona over Green Bay
Arizona Over Seattle
Carolina over Philadelphia
Carolina 13 Arizona 7

Super Bowl

Carolina 27 Indianapolis 10

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Randle on my Fantasy team. Thought he had a ton of potential. I watched every game last year and the preseason this year. He cant catch. He even pulls up on a lot of routes. I dropped him.

You in any leagues with me? I will pick him up for bye weeks.

Randle is coming into 3rd year and 2nd full season as starter. Him and Jerrel Jernigan will compliment Cruz just fine.

How can we slam Eli and say he is a bum and done.... yet have so much faith in Stafford when both had shitty seasons last year. STaff has had more weapons dang near every year though.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we slam Eli and say he is a bum and done.... yet have so much faith in Stafford when both had shitty seasons last year. STaff has had more weapons dang near every year though.

How can we slam Eli's WR corp? We had 10 more drops than the next closest team last year, yet the NYG's can't catch the ball.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we slam Eli's WR corp? We had 10 more drops than the next closest team last year, yet the NYG's can't catch the ball.

They would have dropped the passes Mike, if he actually was not sacked or threw it to other team like Stafford does.

Sometimes you have to go by fantasy football numbers to tell if a guy is good or not.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I know is I would have had me a gold towel rack or faucet knob or some sort of parting gift compliments of those overly-indulgent assholes.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great movie, even the recent re-make with Russel Brand was decent- not usually true for re-makes of an already good movie.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have dropped the passes Mike, if he actually was not sacked or threw it to other team like Stafford does.

Sometimes you have to go by fantasy football numbers to tell if a guy is good or not.

How many INT's did Eli have?

So Romo is a great QB then?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator: