• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Path

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming that the Broncos lock up the number two seed next Sunday by trouncing the Raiders, who do we want to see in the Divisional Round in Denver?

I haven't done the calculations to figure out who we would possibly face but I would LOVE to get the Bengals in Denver. The game from last night screams for a "do-over" to us Broncos fans! The Chargers, Steelers, Ravens and Colts also offer plenty of playoff intrigue.

Who do you want the Broncos to face in the playoffs this year?

I'm moving on from the Monday Night debacle and am getting my playoff mojo started (I know.....beat the Raiders first, one game at a time, yada, yada, yada). Go Broncos!

MH64

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say bengals for a little payback and that they suck in the playoffs but Dalton was suppose to suck in primetime as well and he made some plays on us.

I think steelers are my least favorite option in the division round. When they are on it, they look great and that team has plenty of practice in the postseason.

I think the colts could give us trouble if Luck and the offense get going but I also see them as one and done. I think they are not quite ready for a deep run.

Sidenote: I would not mind the ravens sneaking in and pulling off some magic in Foxboro. I can dream can't I?

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see us play the Bengals, for payback and also because I don't think they would beat us a second time, especially in our house.

A matchup with the Patriots would be great, because it's Brady/Manning, and because it would mean we are in the AFCCG. That matchup is always great theatre.

The Steelers have been playing well, but I wouldn't be too concerned about playing them, because I don't fear their coaches' ability to game plan. It seems like the teams that give us the most trouble are the ones who come in with a great game plan against us (Belichick).

It would of course be sweet to beat the Chargers in the postseason, but one point of concern is that it is really hard to beat a team 3 times in a season.

I think we would beat the Colts without too much concern. I will second that they don't seem quite ready to go deep into the playoffs.

The Ravens would be a good matchup, and I believe Harbaugh would have a solid game plan against us. I'm glad we will (hopefully) have home field advantage against anyone except the Patriots.

The Chiefs probably won't make it, but if they do and they play us I wouldn't be very concerned at all. But again, beating a team 3 times in a season is very difficult.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming that the Broncos lock up the number two seed next Sunday by trouncing the Raiders, who do we want to see in the Divisional Round in Denver?

I haven't done the calculations to figure out who we would possibly face but I would LOVE to get the Bengals in Denver. The game from last night screams for a "do-over" to us Broncos fans! The Chargers, Steelers, Ravens and Colts also offer plenty of playoff intrigue.

Who do you want the Broncos to face in the playoffs this year?

I'm moving on from the Monday Night debacle and am getting my playoff mojo started (I know.....beat the Raiders first, one game at a time, yada, yada, yada). Go Broncos!

MH64

Yada is right though. They just need to worry about the Raiders.