• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pirates, Dodgers, and Red sox are one win away from advancing

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just put up 13 runs against a decent pitcher...now they are facing Freddy Garcia.

I would rather have Clayton be ready for 1, 4 and 7 if need be in the NLCS.

Don't like the move...this is like Girardi when he tinkers a little to much.

This.

And if the Braves force a Game 5, they have to trot Greinke back out there.

I'm going to be pulling hard for Freddy in this matchup. I detest that punkass Kershaw.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just rewinded the fuck you fest...balfour started it by saying fuck you looking at me. victor responds with fuck you pussy, and balfour goes fuck you whats your problem bitch. good stuff.

Sounds like every bar fight ive ever witnessed.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have been Rock. Kinda like UNO saying putting on the Yankees jersey makes players better, when talking about Vernon Wells.:L

:lol: :laugh3:

Detoilet lost :yahoo:

Sox/As ALCS :clap:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bigD give up the daily thread?

I'm pretty sure he was at the Raider game last night (this morning?? :laugh3:) Might be catching up on zzzz's

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, Balfour has a case of the red ass. Guess he doesnt like guys looking at him.:noidea:

why try to get tossed out during a playoff game? the guy sux assholes. i wouldn't want him on my team.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, Balfour has a case of the red ass. Guess he doesnt like guys looking at him.:noidea:

I don't know what a case of the red ass is, but this is Balfour's "thing". He thinks himself a tough ol' Aussie and is always cussing at himself, the ball, the stands, the grass, his 3rd grade teacher, peanut butter??? Who the fuck knows? I wish Victor would've decked him.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what a case of the red ass is, but this is Balfour's "thing". He thinks himself a tough ol' Aussie and is always cussing at himself, the ball, the stands, the grass, his 3rd grade teacher, peanut butter??? Who the fuck knows? I wish Victor would've decked him.

since when does victor fight? i'm sure he doesn't want to get suspended in the playoffs.

balfour is a fuckin moron.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much ado about nothing. It's not like Victor was staring at a home run ball trying to determine if it was fair or foul.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

NEW YORK STRIP CLUB BANS GIANTS

If rock bottom is when a strip club decides to stop televising your games because your team is so bad, then the Giants are there. Rick's Cabaret, a gentleman's club in midtown Manhattan, has decided to stop showing the 0-5 Giants because it's making customers too depressed.

"After five straight losses, the crowd turned and started booing the TVs. The girls had to work extra hard. We are the first club to ban the Giants,” club spokesperson Lonnie Hanover said, via the New York Post.

You know your team is unwatchable when strippers don't want to watch anymore, "Nobody throws a party better than Rick's Cabaret -- we are all about fun -- and it's no fun watching the Giants anymore,” Rick's Cabaret Girl Lindsay said, via Busted Coverage. "We love the Giants, but they get the crowd at our Weekend Football Viewing Parties all depressed"