• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pigskin Pick'em

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J-E-T-S came through. I felt like a jackass when they were down 13-3 in the 2nd, couldn't believe I only took Geno and 12 vs Tom Brady. Funny thing about that game, watching Brady sit on the bench alone looking like someone stole his firetruck because his recievers didn't know what route to run. He should try playing with some of the scholars Romo has had to work with the last few years

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J-E-T-S came through. I felt like a jackass when they were down 13-3 in the 2nd, couldn't believe I only took Geno and 12 vs Tom Brady. Funny thing about that game, watching Brady sit on the bench alone looking like someone stole his firetruck because his recievers didn't know what route to run. He should try playing with some of the scholars Romo has had to work with the last few years

New England better hope Gronk and Amendola get back soon. It's one thing beating the Bills and Jets while they are short handed but it will catch up to them soon. Their next four are against TB, Atl, Cincy, and NO. They are not squeaking wins against any of those teams, with their current roster.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England better hope Gronk and Amendola get back soon. It's one thing beating the Bills and Jets while they are short handed but it will catch up to them soon. Their next four are against TB, Atl, Cincy, and NO. They are not squeaking wins against any of those teams, with their current roster.

If they don't get some guys back quick, 3-3 is very possible

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLandBoobs and ima86you. FYI you still haven't made picks for this week.

I know! Fucking missed an easy NE pick.. Got the rest in though.. I don't get why you have to wait till like wednesday..

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you have non-Cowboy fans in this pool...you should change the password to "ilovethecowboys" or if it is only one other team that has fans in the pool make it "redskinssuck"...or philly, giants, etc...

Then again, with the amount of time they spend on this forum, I think half of them really are closet Cowboy fans...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you have non-Cowboy fans in this pool...you should change the password to "ilovethecowboys" or if it is only one other team that has fans in the pool make it "redskinssuck"...or philly, giants, etc...

Then again, with the amount of time they spend on this forum, I think half of them really are closet Cowboy fans...

LOL
I think it has more to do with their board not doing one. You do make a very good point though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing about that game, watching Brady sit on the bench alone looking like someone stole his firetruck because his recievers didn't know what route to run. He should try playing with some of the scholars Romo has had to work with the last few years

You mean like some of the guys that beat out Amendola on Romo's team? Romo has had much better WRs to work with than Brady IMO. Even Moss was basically resurrected by Brady.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like some of the guys that beat out Amendola on Romo's team? Romo has had much better WRs to work with than Brady IMO. Even Moss was basically resurrected by Brady.

That's debatable. If you include all receiving weapons, I think Brady has had more. Last year was the breakout year for Dez, Austin has been so so for a couple of years. Witten is the man. If you take Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Moss, and several RB's with excellent hands the last few years, I'd say it's at least even. Plus Brady had a much better OL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's debatable. If you include all receiving weapons, I think Brady has had more. Last year was the breakout year for Dez, Austin has been so so for a couple of years. Witten is the man. If you take Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Moss, and several RB's with excellent hands the last few years, I'd say it's at least even. Plus Brady had a much better OL

I think that if you took a poll by NFL QB's the overwhelming fovorite between Dallas and New England would be Dallas'

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that if you took a poll by NFL QB's the overwhelming fovorite between Dallas and New England would be Dallas'

This year no doubt. We were talking about the last few years. Dez had not broken out, Hernandez hadn't murdered anyone(???), Gronk wasn't broken, Welker and Moss were still there. I don't think it would have been overwhelming, JMO

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K, I'm beginning to think that some of you are professional spread beaters here... Lol!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my plan is to try to go worst to first in the same season? :L

I've NEVER been this bad before.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year no doubt. We were talking about the last few years. Dez had not broken out, Hernandez hadn't murdered anyone(???), Gronk wasn't broken, Welker and Moss were still there. I don't think it would have been overwhelming, JMO

Dez was still a talent. Maybe it was partially Romo's fault he hadn't broken out yet. He had halves that he llooked like a Superstar and then never saw a ball in the rest of the game. That isn't all his fault. Don't forget TO and he has had Witten for his entire career. I think you take a guy like Moss that was almost out of the league and he becomes a superstar again in NE. Then he leaves and he barely earns any snaps. Same with Branch. Brady just makes these guys look better than they really are IMO, or at least gets the most out of them. I guess it's pretty subjective, so it isn't really arguable...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my plan is to try to go worst to first in the same season? :L

I've NEVER been this bad before.
I thought week 1 was bad and then I shit the bed worse in week 2. Damn this parity bullshit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I found it but it says its locked.

Might have locked after week 1 games started. Hmm, maybe Nets can let us knwo if that is the setting.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 10 minutes to go I was 7 for 9 in Sunday's early games. I was 3 for 4 late in the later games. I was 7 points or less behind in 2 of the other 3. I ended up 7-9 on the week. :noidea: . 2 difficult weeks. Congratulations to those that scored well - and that seems to be most of you.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am taking the Rams this week. This Cowboys team either gets outplayed or finds a way to lose. Garret can talk balance until the cows come home,but the proof is what happens on the field. The Cowboys even pass when they are ahead. The Detroit game from a few years ago is all the proof you need