• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pickems Winner Week 8

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the nickleback fan?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I don't know anything about that guy. Shit I can't even get 1620 in Omaha.

Their transmitter is whacked. It drifts off frequency to the point of being annoying. It's not tuned right for an analog environment. Particularly at sunrise, in rain, or even when there's just a cloud deck. Whoever's responsibility it is to ensure proper amplitude modulation either isn't there (budget), or doesn't know what he's doing.
I've been thinking of calling them and offering to keep it aligned for a small fee.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow congrats Oak! Hahahaha Papa Joe I mean Jed. You are a Dumbass. I'm calling you papa joe the rest of the week.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the calcium deficient fingernail chewer in the pic. If Jed's right about Riley (it's too soon to know), he'll have the last laugh.
There are at least another years worth of questions to be answered. The biggest are.. Is it the new system, is it the talent to fit that system, or both? Neither can be denied until the end of the 2016 season at the very minimum.

Jed knows too much to not be selling Riley like pancakes at a breakfast feed. Jed's a stat guy who hasn't spent his time pushing stats. He thinks enough about the direction of the program to not spend much time defending him.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the calcium deficient fingernail chewer in the pic. If Jed's right about Riley (it's too soon to know), he'll have the last laugh.
There are at least another years worth of questions to be answered. The biggest are.. Is it the new system, is it the talent to fit that system, or both? Neither can be denied until the end of the 2016 season at the very minimum.

Jed knows too much to not be selling Riley like pancakes at a breakfast feed. Jed's a stat guy who hasn't spent his time pushing stats. He thinks enough about the direction of the program to not spend much time defending him.
I actually believe I saw a plorst from Jed like this back in 07 -- when the Bucket headed Calloclown was our head coach

Jed has a great nerve ta sniff out the phoney balonies -- and that is a fact !!

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats Oak.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Banging out a bunch of stats right now is irrelevant. Majority of the stats by themselves don't look great. That's just a fact. Can't really defend against that. But trying to compare any stat line under Riley after only 8 games to any other coach after seeing those coaches for many years, not just a handful of game, is irrelevant. I never compared the previous coach with Osborne and hated when anyone else did. It's completely apples and oranges comparisons. I just believe that once this staff can get a foothold with their system in place and their players that will buy in, unlike a handful of the previous coach's losers, then things will be ok. Will they win conference titles consistently or even ever? I have no idea. Will we be a more competitive team in big games with chances to win almost any game? I truly believe so!!! I will say that with the way college football is today. I don't see Nebraska winning a national title ever again. I know that is harsh and hard to believe but that is my opinion.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow congrats Oak! Hahahaha Papa Joe I mean Jed. You are a Dumbass. I'm calling you papa joe the rest of the week.

Looks like I won't be talking to you all week. We will only be able to speak through your mom. You know where my mouth will be.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Oak and lol Jed. Did you got what you asked for?