• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. San Antonio Spurs

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First real test of the season for us. Will the Spurs be able to run with us? I think not.

The game will be won by whichever team plays THEIR style of basketball tonight.

svs.jpg

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Spurs, but they usually find a way. Granted, it's usually via flops, bad calls, or some other shennanigans, but a win is a win.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we turn it into a fast paced game we will win, but you know the Spurs will do all they can to make it a half court game. Should be interesting.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's that middle aged albino guy from ESPN that always said "Screw the Spurs!"?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's that middle aged albino guy from ESPN that always said "Screw the Spurs!"?

It was "Spurs fans suck" over and over and he'd post long messages about how rigged the playoff games were off some Wikipedia article or something :pound:

Classic. Man, I miss the ESPN days. Arizona fans always had the best convo boards between the Dbacks with the player accounts or random shit-talking of fan bases that Suns fans did (mainly Bucks fans) and the Arizona CBB posters were crazy. Literally thousands of people on at a time.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was "Spurs fans suck" over and over and he'd post long messages about how rigged the playoff games were off some Wikipedia article or something :pound:

Classic. Man, I miss the ESPN days. Arizona fans always had the best convo boards between the Dbacks with the player accounts or random shit-talking of fan bases that Suns fans did (mainly Bucks fans) and the Arizona CBB posters were crazy. Literally thousands of people on at a time.

Yeah, I miss those boards. We broke 3000 comments regularly.