• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly thinking of moving Schenn.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NHL radio, the Flyers have said they would move him for the right price. They got hi in the Richards trade, so I think that they are giving up on the season.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NHL radio, the Flyers have said they would move him for the right price. They got hi in the Richards trade, so I think that they are giving up on the season.

lol are you kidding me? Flyers are only a few points out of a playoff spot and they've played great as of late - why would they give up on the season? And if they're trading him, they would have to get a defenseman that is really good and young, and it's not like that would make them any worse or make it look like they're giving up on the season

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, they are back in the picture. I think they have gone something like 5-1-3 in their last 8/9 games since firing Laviolette and bringing on Berube.

Moving Schenn seems to be a surprise, I had lunch with old ESPN poster LGF59 on Tuesday in Brea and he and I talked a lot of hockey. Being from Philly he has a great pulse on his home town team. He told me to say hello to the regs who remember him.

He said they did get burned on the Richards deal but that Schenn is starting to come into form finally and may be the saving grace. I would be surprised if they moved him, and they definitely won't without getting someone of real value in return.

His concern was Simmonds, who as we all know is a fan favorite because of his physical play and fighting but he said it seems every shift he sees him he is coasting and using his stick instead of keeping those feet moving. I recall him being a hustler when he was here so that was a bit of a shocker to hear.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part about giving was ment to be a question.