• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia @ Washington Game Thread

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, I love all of these cats. would you disagree? I don't believe in the guy myself, but they're all holy rollers to the nth degree, no?
I don't know that anybody is dawkins level. Foles might be there for a decent percentage. Maybe wentz for a lesser percent. I'd say the fact that there are factions for both of these guys (I'm a big fan of both) means neither can be dawkins level.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles can't trade foles, it's a mutual contract option.

they're both christ warriors on dawkins level, which means they both want to see eachother do well, neither are threatened by the others success.
I'd like to think you're right, but I don't see the Eagles giving him 20Mil to hold a clipboard.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think you're right, but I don't see the Eagles giving him 20Mil to hold a clipboard.
nick would have to agree to that one year and 20 mil,he could do better on the open market.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that anybody is dawkins level. Foles might be there for a decent percentage. Maybe wentz for a lesser percent. I'd say the fact that there are factions for both of these guys (I'm a big fan of both) means neither can be dawkins level.
i guess it depends on how it's measured. i'm talking about their love of the lord, not the love from the fans. i ask because i think you may not be picking that up from my original post.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here come the playoffs. I had really hoped to go to LA next week and not Chicago. Also....they went to the Seahawks-Cards game with it tied and I got excited that maybe Cards could pull it off and send us to Dallas next week.

Only to see the Seahawks at the 20 and setting up for game winning field goal.

No matter....lets go to Chicago. No fucking fog please.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they can't, unless he would accept that, which he wouldn't. he'll get paid

I’m just imagining in my mind the team would have to make the opt in first. I still can’t see it.

And yet....I hope we make a run no matter what. This can be discussed in the offseason.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles tied another NFL record today with 25 consecutive completions!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:idea:
Foles is Christian guy. I don’t quote the Bible because I’m an atheist, but Peterson should remind him about the horrors of greed so he won’t sign a large contract outside of Philly. Here’s a good one that they could paste on Foles’ locker.

1 Peter 5:2 “Be shepherds of God’s flock (The Birds) that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing greed and money but eager to serve.”

He’ll get the message.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note Todd Bowles was fired today

Jets fire coach Bowles after third losing season

I’d love to have him as DC.

Downside to the way the end of season and playoff push has gone (didn’t think there was a downside a moment ago) I think Schwartz got just sticky enough.

I could see the team chalking earlier in the year up to personnel issues (not that I agree) and stick with Schwartz. The D has been better as we’ve gone on. If he decides to go elsewhere I hope they take a good look at Bowles.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up going to this game. Took the kids. Had a blast.

OMG, people were saying "Welcome to Philly!" lol. Fans had to control about 80%++ of the seats in the entire lower bowl. It was a complete Eagles takeover.

One of the funniest parts.... they were shooting redskins T-Shirts up into the stadium with the air guns... and fans kept throwing them back down onto the field. ROFL They couldn't give the stuff away. Not in our house!! lol

Was cold... but a great game.

In the 4th Qtr.. OMG.. you could tell that everyone was watching the CHI game on their phones... .the entire stadium BURST into cheers... when CHI Scored late in the game.... you would have thought someone in the game we were AT actually did something. LOL

Thanks CHI!! Now you must die. :D

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up going to this game. Took the kids. Had a blast.

OMG, people were saying "Welcome to Philly!" lol. Fans had to control about 80%++ of the seats in the entire lower bowl. It was a complete Eagles takeover.

One of the funniest parts.... they were shooting redskins T-Shirts up into the stadium with the air guns... and fans kept throwing them back down onto the field. ROFL They couldn't give the stuff away. Not in our house!! lol

Was cold... but a great game.

In the 4th Qtr.. OMG.. you could tell that everyone was watching the CHI game on their phones... .the entire stadium BURST into cheers... when CHI Scored late in the game.... you would have thought someone in the game we were AT actually did something. LOL

Thanks CHI!! Now you must die. :D

I saw a lot about how we took over that stadium....but this is the best I’ve read yet. Glad you got to go enjoy that with the kids!

Good point on the phones. Maybe I haven’t been to a game in a while but I was thinking the cheer was from “score board watching”. But I guess that’s what the phones are now.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a lot about how we took over that stadium....but this is the best I’ve read yet. Glad you got to go enjoy that with the kids!

Good point on the phones. Maybe I haven’t been to a game in a while but I was thinking the cheer was from “score board watching”. But I guess that’s what the phones are now.
images

41180014-angry-senior-man-with-a-cane-scolding-and-gesturing-with-his-finger-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I clearly have a lot of time to think this morning (good problem). It used to be that all eyes were on the scoreboard. When the board changed that was a collective moment for all in attendence.

I can only imagine now it’s a slightly stunted reaction as different phones have score updates at different moments.

Now I feel very “get off my lawn”.