• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia Flyers at Dallas Stars 12/7/13 | 2:00pm

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rinaldo will probably get a few games-kicking?seriously?,and then Coots does it too.

You must have been reading the NHL.com box score, it wasn't kicking, there have been malfunctions on the site the last few days

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started bad and ended worse. Oh well can't win them all. Give credit to Seguin and Ellis they played well. Regroup Monday...hopefully Vinnys back!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was terrible - like I said, hopefully they're bag skated tomorrow

Nah, not the day before a back to back and 3 in 4.

Didn't watch it. Looks like I should be glad I didn't. Frustrating.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I jinxed the fuck out of Mase. He played well, but those momentary lapses defensively that we are prone to need to be ironed out. I know the top line of the Stars is dominant right now, but there's never any excuse for giving up three even strength goals in a minute.

Seems to me like the 9 minutes of penalties in the first period (mostly Rinaldo at fault) combined with the lack of any skating whatsoever between games killed our opportunity to get a nice lead in this game and put it away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I jinxed the fuck out of Mase. He played well, but those momentary lapses defensively that we are prone to need to be ironed out. I know the top line of the Stars is dominant right now, but there's never any excuse for giving up three even strength goals in a minute.

Seems to me like the 9 minutes of penalties in the first period (mostly Rinaldo at fault) combined with the lack of any skating whatsoever between games killed our opportunity to get a nice lead in this game and put it away.

Zac Rinaldo should be benched next game, not just for his stupidity by himself, but what he caused the team the rest of the game - he basically eliminated Wayne Simmonds and Brayden Schenn from the game, two guys who don't normally play the PK, it would have been nice to get more minutes from them yesterday - they completely gassed the PK because of Zac Rinaldo's actions

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bench him for a game as well. I said it in the main thread. It's the only way he's going to learn a lesson.