• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PGA Update

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about the money with these women. If Dufner was driving a bus she wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Probably true & I basically said the same thing with my last comment. This must be especially true with Dufner unless he is a closet party animal. Jeez - what it have killed the guy to show a little emotion walking up to the 18th green yesterday?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about the money with these women. If Dufner was driving a bus she wouldn't even give him the time of day.

I think it's just part of it...if you're a beautiful woman in college...you find a good athlete and hang in there until they hit it big, or something else better comes along. Why bother using your brains for a career?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Masters takes two much precision for his game now. You not only have to hit spots on the green to be effective but your drives need to land in the correct spot on the fairway. I don't think he can do it there any more. You never know though. He's been close there the last two or three years.

As long as they don't have serious rough... think he's got a shot there because he knows the track so well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably true & I basically said the same thing with my last comment. This must be especially true with Dufner unless he is a closet party animal. Jeez - what it have killed the guy to show a little emotion walking up to the 18th green yesterday?

....or to maybe run a comb through his hair once or twice before he takes a photo with his wife?

For his walk up 18 yeateray though, he definitely did not have the tournament wrapped up with that terrible lie after his second shot. I can see why he was still trying to focus on the taskl at hand.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they don't have serious rough... think he's got a shot there because he knows the track so well.

If he wins the Liverpool British Open, I'm still going to enjoy all the Beatles music and Beatles stories they will tell during the tournament. I'm a huge Beatles fan.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most eye opening part of this tourney had to be Dufner's wife - wow. He should thank God that he was given the ability to swing a golf club.

There's a cool picture of Dufner grabbing his wife's ass as they are walking off the 18th green. I just don't know how to attach it here.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wins the Liverpool British Open, I'm still going to enjoy all the Beatles music and Beatles stories they will tell during the tournament. I'm a huge Beatles fan.

Ya know...you're a bit older than me I think T...I got into the Beatles well after they were superstars...I know it came later but Abbey road is one I have a few cuts on my ipod.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it...a nice tush tap really

There's a cool picture of Dufner grabbing his wife's ass as they are walking off the 18th green. I just don't know how to attach it here.

Not like the full palm effort I would've made...lol!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's go to the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pwjw2g8nyE]WATCH Live: Jason Dufner slaps wife on ass after winning PGA 2013 CHAMPIONSHIP ! - YouTube[/ame]

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know...you're a bit older than me I think T...I got into the Beatles well after they were superstars...I know it came later but Abbey road is one I have a few cuts on my ipod.

In my opinion the medley and snippets of songs melded together beginning with "You Never Give Me our Money" and culminating with "The End" is the finest twent y minutes of Rock music ever recorded.

This will probably astound you if you know the medley on Abbey Road but check this guy's talent anyway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKDFtDAxyU]Super Juggling to "The Beatles" - YouTube[/ame]

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing that

Something I would have probably never seen otherwise.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad dufner won
I kinda avoided watching too much out of fear I would jinx him
Dudes got a good looking wife too
He is a cool dude with a great golf game