• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens game 3

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop will be back in net for the Bolts at home for game 3

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops I just read Bishop will not be back for game three.
Not surprised, Bolt, when you have a goalie playing as well as Vasilevskiy has played these last 2 games, you don't take them out unless they have a bad game IMO.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessel a force all night finally cashed in. 1-0 end of two.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasi made a lot of stops tonight but almost every one there was a rebound.
Bishop seldom leaves rebounds. I think we need Ben and Stamkos to play
if we have any chance to beat Pens.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasi made a lot of stops tonight but almost every one there was a rebound.
Bishop seldom leaves rebounds. I think we need Ben and Stamkos to play
if we have any chance to beat Pens.
I felt bad for Vasilevskiy in the 2nd & understood his frustration. I understand that Bishop has a very strong case for the Vezina, but can you really expect him to do any better than Vasilevskiy has done, especially coming off an injury?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Doobee its do or die. Vasi played well but rebounds are half his shots. If you watch
Bishop a lot you'd see he gives up very few rebounds which translates on fewer shots on him.
We also have to get back playing like we did in the first game keeping the Pens out of our end.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an absolute joke! I'm sorry but this team has been completely outplayed by the Pens in 5 of the 6 last periods, the only period the bolts didn't get outplayed in was period 2 of game 2 were the Pens played a cautious 2nd after surrendering a lead late in the 1st period. Lightning went from just chipping the puck out at all cost in game 2 and inviting constant pressure to just flat out being careless with the puck in game 3 and again inviting constant pressure. The only reason why game 2 went to OT and why the bolts still had a chance at game 3 was because of Vasi, that kid has been unreal to say the least. Games 2 and 3 were completely lob sided and yet the bolts were also in striking distance because of the play of Vasi, when are we going to give the kid a break? I know the Pens have more skill and more depth, I mean when you have 30 plus goal scorer on your 3rd line playing that is saying something but in my opinion the Pens also have more will at this point as well. On the ice can tell which team is the better team but also the more hungrier. Lightning need to match the Pens intensity especially when they are in their own zone because at the moment the Pens are winning all the puck battles and hence why we can't get the puck out the zone and therefore the reason why Vasi is facing 50 shots a night at the moment. Give the kid a break and lets play harder and smarter in front of him. We are playing a really good team but they are not unbeatable just look at game 1 for example but it all starts with playing with some more urgency and managing the puck better as illustrated in game 1, and lets get as many pucks towards their goalie as possible because I believe Murray as looked shaky at times in this series.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty awful effort guys better pull there heads out of there butts or we will be golfing soon!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big thing I'm seeing is not having bishop makes our break out in our zone so much harder! Our d can't make the passes to get out! The forechecking is not
There at all! We are not
Testing Murray at all it is a freaking joke!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bright moment in that game was Johnson's goal off a nice pass from Kucherov.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bolts are a good smart team that will adjust. I expect that they will respond for game 4 and it will be another close one. Vasi has been really fun to watch. I am glad I don't have to decide who will start between Vasi and Bishop.

Do you guys think Stamkos will really return in this series? If so, how do you see the lineups being set?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasi has quick reflexes and is still learning, but Bishop in my opinion
is the best tender in the league right now. I just wish he wasn't so injury prone
at the worst time seems like every year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasi has quick reflexes and is still learning, but Bishop in my opinion
is the best tender in the league right now. I just wish he wasn't so injury prone
at the worst time seems like every year.
I see where you're coming from, Bolt, but I think Vasilevskiy has been the best thing going for the Lightning so far in this series. Could be risky to take out a hot goalie and replace him with a goalie that's coming off an injury.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bolts are a good smart team that will adjust. I expect that they will respond for game 4 and it will be another close one. Vasi has been really fun to watch. I am glad I don't have to decide who will start between Vasi and Bishop.

Do you guys think Stamkos will really return in this series? If so, how do you see the lineups being set?
I would put him on a line with Jonathan Drouin & Ryan Callahan, but that's just a guess.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I too think the bolts will respond, they have too, they cant afford to go 3-1 down heading to Pittsburgh. In terms of the goalie situation when healthy Bish will get the call but In my opinion you play the hot goalie and Vasi at the moment is the hot goalie. In regards to Stammer, personally I don't think he will return to play this year thats just my opinion. If he did I think the lines would look something like this:

Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Namestinkov-Boyle-Brown

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too think the bolts will respond, they have too, they cant afford to go 3-1 down heading to Pittsburgh. In terms of the goalie situation when healthy Bish will get the call but In my opinion you play the hot goalie and Vasi at the moment is the hot goalie. In regards to Stammer, personally I don't think he will return to play this year thats just my opinion. If he did I think the lines would look something like this:

Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Namestinkov-Boyle-Brown
Those are good lines @dannyb24195