• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens fans get some slack..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm pretty hard on pens fans cause i hate most of them.. but now that i'm back in the burgh (home from the fall semester) i'd like to say that i apologize for some of that.. i watched the pens pregame show tonight, and its no wonder the fans act the way they do with all the crosby love fest..

i'm happy to say that SportsHoopla seems pretty clean of that type of crap, but i just wanted to keep everyone posted on how truly awful the pens announcing/pregame crew is.. its absolutely dreadful

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm pretty hard on pens fans cause i hate most of them.. but now that i'm back in the burgh (home from the fall semester) i'd like to say that i apologize for some of that.. i watched the pens pregame show tonight, and its no wonder the fans act the way they do with all the crosby love fest..

i'm happy to say that SportsHoopla seems pretty clean of that type of crap, but i just wanted to keep everyone posted on how truly awful the pens announcing/pregame crew is.. its absolutely dreadful

Yes, FSN Pitt is hell on earth. They have Steigerwald, Crosby pet-names, and hours of what-would-be Flyers goal that have been disallowed.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not quite as bad as Beninati abandoning calling the play by play last year so he can count down the seconds left in Ovechkin's penalty. He did that with 50 seconds left in the PP. Haha.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not quite as bad as Beninati abandoning calling the play by play last year so he can count down the seconds left in Ovechkin's penalty. He did that with 50 seconds left in the PP. Haha.

47... ;)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ones worse than errey he makes my ears bleed....biggest homer on earth. Better not have to listen to that tool on Tue fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game's on Versus. Beninati said during the Caps-Rags game the other night that he was calling it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game's on Versus. Beninati said during the Caps-Rags game the other night that he was calling it.

good.. i hate the pens announcers.. and i dont really mind beninati, though i dont recall the ovechkin countdown incident

i see you're up late as well ander :cool:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good.. i hate the pens announcers.. and i dont really mind beninati, though i dont recall the ovechkin countdown incident

i see you're up late as well ander :cool:

The countdown was some obscure game I watched online. I think it was Panther-Caps or something like that. And given the Panthers' PP the last few years, nothing was happening that was more exciting than Ovechkin sitting down.

And I'm always up late. Freecell is a hell of an addiction.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ones worse than errey he makes my ears bleed....biggest homer on earth. Better not have to listen to that tool on Tue fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

No joke. Bob Errey is absolutely absurd. I've seen him make blunder after blunder all in favor of the Penguins and I obviously don't watch half as many of their games as I do ours.

He'll recap two of the Penguin goals during the second intermission and then forget that the game is tied at two and state that the Pens are up 2-0. That's just one of many homerish slips he's made in games. It is completely ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator: