• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens down & Final parting shots.....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See....that's what I was talking about with comments from fans outside of our fan base.

You're my boy GG, but your reply was off the cuff and full of "whatever" because you simply cannot see the forest from the trees.

My rant was to vent to fans of MY fan base. I didn't think you or anyone outside of it to understand the emotions behind it.

So....if you're not going to treat it fairly and show this Flyers board the respect it deserves, I will start deleting...

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give a lot to hear people ranting about the Pirates,,,only one you'll hear ranting about them is me on how damned bad they are

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See....that's what I was talking about with comments from fans outside of our fan base.

You're my boy GG, but your reply was off the cuff and full of "whatever" because you simply cannot see the forest from the trees.

My rant was to vent to fans of MY fan base. I didn't think you or anyone outside of it to understand the emotions behind it.

So....if you're not going to treat it fairly and show this Flyers board the respect it deserves, I will start deleting...

,, I'm not calling you names I'm not trashing your team,,what did I do

and I can see the venting hell I see it all the time if you want to delite my post that's up to you

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Nevermind GG. Have at it my brother.

I'm out.

It's shitty outside....water is too murky to do any good bank fishing....water is too choppy to sit and rock in the boat for nothing, so.....I'm thinking of popping some percs and sitting back and watching the Bourne Trilogy for the 80th time today. lol

Later...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Nevermind GG. Have at it my brother.

I'm out.

It's shitty outside....water is too murky to do any good bank fishing....water is too choppy to sit and rock in the boat for nothing, so.....I'm thinking of popping some percs and sitting back and watching the Bourne Trilogy for the 80th time today. lol

Later...

nope you made your point,I'm out of here

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya next year i hope you get a good tee time.

gotta wait a while.. i hear its snowing out there today

80 and no clouds here today.. :yawn:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta wait a while.. i hear its snowing out there today

80 and no clouds here today.. :yawn:

It's snowing here. Calling for 10" today and tonight. This sucks! I stashed away my sweaters thinking it would stay warm. Awaz, did you see that Flyer sign that showed " Yo Sid, when is tee time." lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's snowing here. Calling for 10" today and tonight. This sucks! I stashed away my sweaters thinking it would stay warm. Awaz, did you see that Flyer sign that showed " Yo Sid, when is tee time." lol

i thought he was going to cry on the handshake line.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys.....I'm just venting.

No biggy. What I am spouting off like a lunatic about is just shit that got pent up and needed to be released, but I'm not as upset or angry as it may appear.

:becky:

You need to "let the poison out."

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully agree with TOX

Fuck the Pens. Dirty primadonna bitches, Malikn is a bitch, Neal is a punk. Sid Is a flaming goof.

Alot of talent nut dirty cheap shot artists.

Im so glad we put the dream team out. 90% of the experts gave us no shot. When the Flyers are rolling no one can beat us.

Something special is brewing here boys!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully agree with TOX

Fuck the Pens. Dirty primadonna bitches, Malikn is a bitch, Neal is a punk. Sid Is a flaming goof.

Alot of talent nut dirty cheap shot artists.

Im so glad we put the dream team out. 90% of the experts gave us no shot. When the Flyers are rolling no one can beat us.

Something special is brewing here boys!

I've said it a million times myself props to Tox! Pen fans don't get it because they've been spoiled. 2 years ago neals goal counted only crosby scored it so hopefully things are changing but as anyone knows any other team scored that it was waived off...especially if the hated broad street bullies of fucking 40 years ago scored one like that. Even still mally and neal were allowed to skate around and throw elbows to the head with no worries...the only reason why neal was even suspended is because shanny had no choice as he nailed two guys within a minute.

Bottom line is that if I had those calls game in game out I'd have nothing to bitch about....that's why pen fans don't need to bitch and if they do they're nothing but a bitch....done fuck them all.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it a million times myself props to Tox! Pen fans don't get it because they've been spoiled. 2 years ago neals goal counted only crosby scored it so hopefully things are changing but as anyone knows any other team scored that it was waived off...especially if the hated broad street bullies of fucking 40 years ago scored one like that. Even still mally and neal were allowed to skate around and throw elbows to the head with no worries...the only reason why neal was even suspended is because shanny had no choice as he nailed two guys within a minute.

Bottom line is that if I had those calls game in game out I'd have nothing to bitch about....that's why pen fans don't need to bitch and if they do they're nothing but a bitch....done fuck them all.

rep

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall myself throwing any elbows? Lol. I know Malkin did.:lol: