• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pelicans stun the bulls in a 3 ot thriller!!!

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Anderson is conflagrating before my eyes, dude has hit 7-11 from downtown in each of the last 2 games. That's 14 for his last 22 in 48 hours.

You would think the Pelicans would've gotten killed without Davis but Gordon, Anderson, holiday and Aminu was to much for the Bulls who after 3 overtimes was out of gas. Boozer didn't even play in the 4th period on with Taj Gibson having a huge night. Mike Dunleavy had a break out game hitting 6-10 from downtown and scoring over 20 points.

I still think the Bulls are gonna be a good team even though they no longer have Rose, Bellinelli and Nate because Taj is stepping up and Snell and Dunleavy should only get better as the season progresses. However the age is starting to show on Boozer and Heinrich who are both 32 years old. Taj looks like he could become the starter and turn Boozer into a sixth man which I think he would excel at but their is nobody who can lighten the load for Heinrich since James' older and Teague absolutely sucks. The bulls are only scoring 47 points per 100 possessions with Teague on the court.

The Pelicans on the other hand will be a contender very shortly. Davis is future nba defensive player of the year and maybe even a future mvp. Anderson is the best outside shooting big in the game and maybe even the best period. Holiday and Gordon are both potential allstars, aminu capable of defending any 3 in the league and Withey is a potential 2nd or 3rd team all-defensive talent. Before coming to the nba Davis and Withey were 1 and 2 in college as far as blocks were concerned and now they are on the same team. Jason Smith is as good of a mid-range shooter as Anderson is a 3-point shooter and when they are both on the floor together they instantly enhance the guards ability to score in pick and rolls.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really unfortunate they are in the West, they would easily be a 3 or 4 seed in the East this year.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stun"...??

lol

After the demoralizing reality of losing their superstar (for a 3rd straight year) sets in more and more, there's nothing stunning about the Bulls losing these sort of games... if anything I'm actually surprised to see them still competing at such a high level, after going from legit Championship contender to middle-of-the-pack literally overnight.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, the pelicans would dominate the east. Bulls are fine and perhaps even better without rose. I have always felt rose was overrated, even when he won the mvp award with the lowest fg% (44%) for an mvp since Allen Iverson. We all know how Iverson turned out after the hype wore off. I don't think rose and A.I have similar personalities but their games are kinda similar.