• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PEDres @ Diamondbacks Series 8-26 - 8-28

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is like a wrecking ball. Just comes in and tries to destroy the hopes of the team anytime we start getting on a roll.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, I set up a yahoo account just to post on there. I did, and got nothing in reply. I think we should just wait until AZ basketball fans go and specifically check out the basketball board. The schedule goes up at the end of September. I think any more comments on the football board will just get lost in the mix of football fans. Did you read my post yesterday to you where I got ahold of Prestige 777 on fb?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, I set up a yahoo account just to post on there. I did, and got nothing in reply. I think we should just wait until AZ basketball fans go and specifically check out the basketball board. The schedule goes up at the end of September. I think any more comments on the football board will just get lost in the mix of football fans. Did you read my post yesterday to you where I got ahold of Prestige 777 on fb?

I actually did not see that post. I just got ahold of Zona_Mystery_Man so hopefully he'll join up. If we could get Prestige and Mystery on here that would be a good start....

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait relievers are allowed to get 3 outs without giving up a run?

Someone tell Bell the good news!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually did not see that post. I just got ahold of Zona_Mystery_Man so hopefully he'll join up. If we could get Prestige and Mystery on here that would be a good start....

Prestige said that if push comes to shove, he can set up a site specifically for the games that live updates. I told him to hold off, but that we would try to get everyone together and vote on it. We need those guys, zonagrad, gumby, that hot girl ZW2170, hotsauce pancake and all of the others. I have to believe that they will check the board when it goes up, just to see what's going on. They can set up a yahoo account just to vote if they don't have fb. Oh, Prestige is West Coast Wildcats on the AZ football board.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ahold of Baycat also, on PGU.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prestige said that if push comes to shove, he can set up a site specifically for the games that live updates. I told him to hold off, but that we would try to get everyone together and vote on it. We need those guys, zonagrad, gumby, that hot girl ZW2170, hotsauce pancake and all of the others. I have to believe that they will check the board when it goes up, just to see what's going on. They can set up a yahoo account just to vote if they don't have fb. Oh, Prestige is West Coast Wildcats on the AZ football board.

Nice. Yeah I mean it's up to them obviously... I just think it would be cool to get the Wildcat forum filled with some activity during the season.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see why this can't be the site between games, and the emergency site if our game board gets breached by trolls, but it will seriously piss me off if we can't get on with live updates, especially when we have so many fans all posting at once. We'll all be pages behind, or miss so many posts. This thing only holds like what, 20 per page, we'd smoke through pages if we got all of the AZ fans from the ESPN board on here during games.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see why this can't be the site between games, and the emergency site if our game board gets breached by trolls, but it will seriously piss me off if we can't get on with live updates, especially when we have so many fans all posting at once. We'll all be pages behind, or miss so many posts. This thing only holds like what, 20 per page, we'd smoke through pages if we got all of the AZ fans from the ESPN board on here during games.

you can actually edit your settings and change it to view as many posts as you'd like... it could work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya though, CTP. We had one of the most active fan bases on ESPN CBB last year... it was an awesome group. Fuck ESPN.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did us dirty!!!!

We'll figure it out. I didn't know that about viewing more posts per page though, that definitely helps.

End of the month, we'll get it taken care of. We will have a month and a half before the season gets underway.