• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pedle stool

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
60584573.gif

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, I didn't realize pedestal was such a tough word, lol.

Man, Grabsumpinemeat sure looks a lot like Tito here: ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

Could he really be Tito, SYM, and Keith?

Too bad ESPN doesn't allow embedded gifs - then it would be a riot. I'm 100% convinced Keith=SYM=Grab, and would listen to arguments that tito is the same guy.

Damn, my best posts of the day were deleted....someone got their panties bunched up.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad ESPN doesn't allow embedded gifs - then it would be a riot. I'm 100% convinced Keith=SYM=Grab, and would listen to arguments that tito is the same guy.

Damn, my best posts of the day were deleted....someone got their panties bunched up.

Your posts got deleted? I'll have to check mine out. I have to admit, that SD Envy guy bugs me something fierce. I really need to stop reading that board, it's my own damn fault, lol. It's like crack though sometimes.

I got banned once on the ESPN Sharks boards this last playoffs for telling the mods to "eat a bag-o-diks" (they were banning regulars and letting the trolls, who run rampant during playoffs, have free reign). It was awesome getting an e-mail from a lady at ESPN saying that I shouldn't write that the mods can "eat a bag-o-diks" lol.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Your posts got deleted? I'll have to check mine out. I have to admit, that SD Envy guy bugs me something fierce.

I got banned once on the ESPN Sharks boards this last playoffs for telling the mods to "eat a bag-o-diks" (they were banning regulars and letting the trolls, who run rampant during playoffs, have free reign). It was awesome getting an e-mail from a lady at ESPN saying that I shouldn't write that the mods can "eat a bag-o-diks" lol.

Looks like only my posts were deleted. Not all of them, though. One where I said he was as dumb as a box of rocks! And another where I claimed pwnage over Nolan with an apology to P_Envy for the collateral damage to him. As turnabout, one of his threads was deleted after he made a homo reference (the back stabbing one).

As for ESPN, they really do encourage Trolls in the way they moderate. I'm sure it's by design - to drive repeat visits and page views.

p.s. you should save that email from espn... that's hilarious.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So I'm guessing with the server change the forum will be down at game time?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts got deleted? I'll have to check mine out. I have to admit, that SD Envy guy bugs me something fierce. I really need to stop reading that board, it's my own damn fault, lol. It's like crack though sometimes.

I just saw a post of mine got deleted too, replying to Tito. And I was completely civil.

I'm so over all the drama there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird gp and msg, I thought if anybody's posts would get deleted in this thread it would be mine:

ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

I really don't care anymore. After coming back from not even reading the boards for a while, it's just not important. Who cares about anything Nolan or Tito or any other douche over there thinks?

I can come here for actual baseball knowledge and real time game threads, I know in advance what SD Envy and Nolan and Tito and everyone else are going to post. So why bother owning them for the 1000th time?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care anymore. After coming back from not even reading the boards for a while, it's just not important. Who cares about anything Nolan or Tito or any other douche over there thinks?

I can come here for actual baseball knowledge and real time game threads, I know in advance what SD Envy and Nolan and Tito and everyone else are going to post. So why bother owning them for the 1000th time?

I strongly agree with both paragraphs msg, I've just had those same thoughts many, many, many times and I still can't help myself sometimes. All my will power are belong to ESPN. ;)

Hopefully you are able to restrain yourself better than I. I am going to keep trying though, lol.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Well owning the occasional troll, or dumbfuck, serves a useful purpose in keeping the "conversation" on track in a functional message board, but with the success of the giants attracting so many newbies and the persistent and voluminousness trolling of 4 or 5 nics, combined with the capricious moderation, ESPN is a lost cause. I look at it as mostly sport now. Trolling the trolls. But, you're right, pointing out their dochebaggery for the 1000th time gets old.

I'm just pissed that some of my best work was deleted.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well owning the occasional troll, or dumbfuck, serves a useful purpose in keeping the "conversation" on track in a functional message board, but with the success of the giants attracting so many newbies and the persistent and voluminousness trolling of 4 or 5 nics, combined with the capricious moderation, ESPN is a lost cause. I look at it as mostly sport now. Trolling the trolls. But, you're right, pointing out their dochebaggery for the 1000th time gets old.

I'm just pissed that some of my best work was deleted.

I hear ya!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, oh how I hope he answers the question.....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, did you see how fast tzill's awesome smack on Tito got deleted?

Either Tito is reporting everything he sees, or the mods are actively all over that board. What a disgrace.

Just wanted to give tzill some props. I saw it. Nice one.