• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Oliver dies at age 29

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went out on his own terms. Apparently that is what he wanted to do so I'm OK with it.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He went out on his own terms. Apparently that is what he wanted to do so I'm OK with it.

Cool. Aren't you the empathetic one? I am sure that his family and friends look at it just like you do. :omg:

You do realize that dying at age 29 is not normal?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Aren't you the empathetic one? I am sure that his family and friends look at it just like you do. :omg:

You do realize that dying at age 29 is not normal?

I do realize that. But its not like he was walking down the street and someone murdered him. He made the conscious decision to take his own life. He did what he wanted to do so I don't have a lot of sympathy for him. Maybe he was tired of living. I can think of a lot worse ways to go than suicide.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I do realize that. But its not like he was walking down the street and someone murdered him. He made the conscious decision to take his own life. He did what he wanted to do so I don't have a lot of sympathy for him. Maybe he was tired of living. I can think of a lot worse ways to go than suicide.

TT: anyone taking their own life at 29 is a tragedy. End of story.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still have sympathy for him because of whatever happened to him that lead him to suicide.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have sympathy for him because of whatever happened to him that lead him to suicide.

Well he no longer feels the pain from whatever that was. If life becomes too much for you and you are in too much pain, suicide is an acceptable out for me as long as you don't try and take a bunch of people with you.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your not sympathetic to it because maybe your not suffering from it... Depression is a real thing and it's a tragedy when someone feel's so empty they take there own life... Your looking at it from a perspective of not understanding... You'd have to walk in that guy's shoes to understand... It's a tragedy man...

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn he was a great player at Georgia. I'm surprised he was not on a NFL team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not sympathetic to it because maybe your not suffering from it... Depression is a real thing and it's a tragedy when someone feel's so empty they take there own life... Your looking at it from a perspective of not understanding... You'd have to walk in that guy's shoes to understand... It's a tragedy man...

Its an acceptable out to me if you are that miserable. I can respect his decision.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its an acceptable out to me if you are that miserable. I can respect his decision.

But still tragic... Because he could a got through it... You just wish he could a had the support he needed and treatment that could a helped him... As tough as life can be you can't quit!! Sports teach us that because it's not always good times but you stick through it and maybe someday you experience the triumph of success.. No guarantee's but you fight on...

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did this moron kill himself he did it in front of his family?? If that's true that's a damn shame. This idiot should have at least waited on the family to leave.
:L

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did this moron kill himself he did it in front of his family?? If that's true that's a damn shame. This idiot should have at least waited on the family to leave.
:L

Sounds like he wanted to get noticed and have someone feel his suffering. It really is too bad.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he wanted to get noticed and have someone feel his suffering. It really is too bad.

Yea now if true his 2 kids have to deal with that for rest of their lives. What a fool.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea now if true his 2 kids have to deal with that for rest of their lives. What a fool.

Well, that is kind of sad.

Sylvia Plath comes to mind for me, a Pulitzer Prize winning author who committed suicide at the age of 30 by putting her head in an oven and dying from CO poisoning. Her son also committed suicide by hanging when he was 47

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is kind of sad.

Sylvia Plath comes to mind for me, a Pulitzer Prize winning author who committed suicide at the age of 30 by putting her head in an oven and dying from CO poisoning. Her son also committed suicide by hanging when he was 47

Boy, that would not be my choice of ways to do it. I think some folks hate themselves so much, they not only want to kill themselves but they want to suffer while doing it. I think it leaves quite an impression on the person that finds them and the suicidal person wants that person to feel guilt and pain also.