• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fans at work....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard she was stalking gronk again and got pinched. I warned her that with the restraint order( 500ft) not good idea to perch outside his shower

she's totally hooked on that Gronk sausage. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's totally hooked on that Gronk sausage. :L

Convent vino and Polish sausage is her fav meal. If she was on death row, that would be her last meal request. Gronk and a box of vino

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea I know you were there, just like you were there for the alleged Ray Lewis Homicide, and just like you were there for spygate.....

You have been were the action is all the time, you like to make everyone think you were eye witness to everything......

he thinks he's this guy
th

:noidea:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Katy has her eye on purchasing a one-time convent, but its nuns are having none of it.
The California Institute of the Sisters of the Most Holy and Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary are at odds over who has the legal right to sell their former convent with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
....oh,.....I'm sure Unkle-$onny would know something about that,.......the mob's in bed with the Church,.....just watch Godfather-3,.....!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sonny's mob knowledge makes him cool. You just never know what's gonna go over well around here.

Come on NEHomer it isn't his talk of the mob that makes him cool, that's just a insult. It's that he stays above the petty pissing matches that go on here and always and I mean always brings a great sense of humor to his posts. The dude has class. Everyone recognizes that, well maybe not everyone but damn near.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on NEHomer it isn't his talk of the mob that makes him cool, that's just a insult. It's that he stays above the petty pissing matches that go on here and always and I mean always brings a great sense of humor to his posts. The dude has class. Everyone recognizes that, well maybe not everyone but damn near.

Here let me translate for you.

Basically what you are saying is he left handed insults you, and you leave with a smile feeling good.

Huh? Huh? Amirite?:thumb::nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF?

1) Raven fan quotes sonny's mob talk and then compliments him about it. One might assume that the quoted post would be associated with the props sonny is given. I point that out and for some reason that even sonny refuses to explain, insult is taken. Harold now calls it an insult and I remain perplexed as to why it's an insult.

2) sonny's a fine poster. Agreed...never had a problem with him and don't intend to now. For some reason he got pissed at me.

3) As for avoiding pissing matches FOR FUCK'S SAKE READ THE THREAD TITLE. This thread did not get derailed by pissing matches.....IT IS A PISSING MATCH right from the start. That's what a troll thread is. Instead of props for going along with the fun, I appear to be catching shit for it.

Cripes.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're disabled and retired? Let me guess...you're 47.

Nah. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 65 and my disabilities were caused by four tours of Viet Nam from 1968-1972 and repeated exposure to Agent Orange. My mental issues are from the dirty shit I had to do for Uncle Sam.
In my first tour body counts were critical to prove how well we were doing. In order to verify body counts we had to turn in the ears of the NVR and VC that we killed. So after every engagement we had cut off ears. When we couldn't find NVR or VC the military still wanted ears to count..........you figure it out.

Freedom for those who fought for it has a flavor the protected will never taste.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

1) Raven fan quotes sonny's mob talk and then compliments him about it. One might assume that the quoted post would be associated with the props sonny is given. I point that out and for some reason that even sonny refuses to explain, insult is taken. Har. d now calls it an insult and I remain perplexed as to why it's an insult.

2) sonny's a fine poster. Agreed...never had a problem with him and don't intend to now. For some reason he got pissed at me.

3) As for avoiding pissing matches FOR FUCK'S SAKE READ THE THREAD TITLE. This thread did not get derailed by pissing matches.....IT IS A PISSING MATCH right from the start. That's what a troll thread is. Instead of props for going along with the fun, I appear to be catching shit for it.

Cripes.
Homer, sometimes on these boards you just can't win. I know your pain. It's all perception. I didn't see an issue? But, that was my perception. I'll probably gey chastised for it? Oh well. Life goes on. Pats are reigning Champs. The sun will come up and we're onto Pittsburgh. Have a nice citrussy libation and enjoy the summer. After all it's 5 o'clock somewhere:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 65 and my disabilities were caused by four tours of Viet Nam from 1968-1972 and repeated exposure to Agent Orange. My mental issues are from the dirty shit I had to do for Uncle Sam.
In my first tour body counts were critical to prove how well we were doing. In order to verify body counts we had to turn in the ears of the NVR and VC that we killed. So after every engagement we had cut off ears. When we couldn't find NVR or VC the military still wanted ears to count..........you figure it out.

Freedom for those who fought for it has a flavor the protected will never taste.
Brother thanks for your service. I'm still serving 26 years. Two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Hopefully, I never will see that part of the world again. The wife and I travel quite a bit. I have no, nor did I ever have a desire to go to the middle east.
Enjoy the fourth, you deserve it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks NW....it all seemed insane.

....and thanks Ken, that was all insane too!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....thanks to you too NW.

My pops was a Korean War vet. I was lucky enough to be 15 when we pulled out of Nam.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, back to business...

dennis-pitta.jpg

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you Ken for your service.

Unfortunately a major dooche like Money will never figure it out. You might as well spit into a hurricane.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we all just get Along.........:D:lol:

548942_294289957339899_1758575229_n.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Sorry to disappoint you,

No disappointment. I had as much of clue with my statement as you had with your's. Figured we were just throwing shit out there.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Ken for your service.

Unfortunately a major dooche like Money will never figure it out. You might as well spit into a hurricane.

Another baseless, clueless post...just like the one from Ken that started things.