• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fan here

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing the Broncos and Manning fans alike the (almost) best of luck.

As a Pats fan I have had it pretty good for the past couple of decades.
4 Superbowl wins
7 visits to the big game including the Bledsoe years.
11 AFC Championship appearances (With Drew B) including now 5 straight.

The Broncos have also had it fairly well going back through the Elway years with some ups and downs, it was good to see them get back to be an AFC powerhouse with the Elway - Manning combo.

That said, having had it so good as a Pats fan, I almost don't care who wins this coming Sunday.
I want the Pats to win because;

Brady's hometown
Only stadium he has not won in (I think, feel free to correct me)
Superbowl 50
Two in a row twice would match the '70's Steelers with Bradshaw/Knoll
5 rings would break a 3 way tie with Brady, Bradshaw and Montana
5 rings would break a tie with Belichick and Knoll as head coaches
Etc. etc. etc.... up to and including Ballgazi.

Especially Ballgazi.

But Peyton deserves to go out on top as well.
The Broncos are a great, well run organization that don't play dirty.
Elway was always a humble guy.
Peyton has always been a great QB, again humble and funny.
And while I never liked the Manning Colts (haven't liked them since Irsay screwed Harbaugh) I was glad to see Manning go to a good team after Irsay screwed him too.
So if Manning finishes his career 2 and 2 in the SB so be it, I will wish you guys well in the SB if the Broncos win this Sunday. It will only add to the Brady Manning legacy.

But I hope they don't.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well pretty much everyone and their brother thinks NE will win this one. Just the way I like it. If Denver wins this one, I hope they get the respect that NE is sure to get if they win. No excuses for either team. Lets play ball!! :) PS. "almost" good luck to you too YT. :)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well pretty much everyone and their brother thinks NE will win this one. Just the way I like it. If Denver wins this one, I hope they get the respect that NE is sure to get if they win. No excuses for either team. Lets play ball!! :) PS. "almost" good luck to you too YT. :)

I won't care one way or the other. People can say what they want, but if the Broncos win it'll all be irrelevant. All I care about is the Broncos winning. Lamenting about a lack of respect is for Chiefs fans!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't care one way or the other. People can say what they want, but if the Broncos win it'll all be irrelevant. All I care about is the Broncos winning. Lamenting about a lack of respect is for Chiefs fans!
Yes you will, no it won't, that's a lie and the last one is rather ludicrous. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the classy post. Right now the Broncos and Patriots are #1 and #2 in wins over the last 5 years. So no two franchises have probably been more spoiled. Always good to see well what many considered the top-2 teams in the AFC all year to then be in the big game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the classy post. Right now the Broncos and Patriots are #1 and #2 in wins over the last 5 years. So no two franchises have probably been more spoiled. Always good to see well what many considered the top-2 teams in the AFC all year to then be in the big game.

Back at you.

Another pro to the Broncos winning...Makes the Superbowl so much less stressful to watch.
I could actually invite some friends over, make some bacon wrapped shrimp/scallops, maybe some chili and have a good time.

If the Pats are in it, nervous wreck or pissed off.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back at you.

Another pro to the Broncos winning...Makes the Superbowl so much less stressful to watch.
I could actually invite some friends over, make some bacon wrapped shrimp/scallops, maybe some chili and have a good time.

If the Pats are in it, nervous wreck or pissed off.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strange double post.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does this mean - I am not anyone's brother? I've been telling both of my so called "brothers" they were adopted.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's too a good game with no injuries:suds:
Naturally hoping for a Pats win:yes:

Whoever wins needs to win the SB and have the NFC rep:kissass: