• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats at Ravens?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many FGs will Tucker kick and will it be enough for the Ravens to extend their winning streak to five games and six of their last seven?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many FGs will Tucker kick and will it be enough for the Ravens to extend their winning streak to five games and six of their last seven?

Great point.

Remember last week when Ravens fans were all butt hurt that their game against the Pats was no longer the Sunday night game?

Note: I didn't see a single Pats fan whining about it.

Where are those Ravens fans now?

With the Pats losing to Miami and the Ravens entire offense wrapped up in the leg of their kicker, the Bears/Philly game being moved to Sunday night looks like the right call.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point.

Remember last week when Ravens fans were all butt hurt that their game against the Pats was no longer the Sunday night game?

With the Pats losing to Miami and the Ravens entire offense wrapped up in the leg of their kicker, the Bears/Philly game being moved to Sunday night looks like the right call.

I think you are probably right. A lot of exciting offensive players in that Bears/Philly game. Plus, I always enjoy seeing if Cutler is going to make a crucial mistake to cost his team a game, not that I am proud of myself for that.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point.

You are such a moron. I started that thread because I'm going to the freakin' game and love prime time games. I love the all-day tailgating. The game is in Baltimore. Why would Patriots' fans "whine" about it?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point.

there's no way bears/eagles is a better game. ravens are SB champs with a history against the patriots. the patriots are the #2 seed in the AFC. not sure why games were swapped.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's no way bears/eagles is a better game. ravens are SB champs with a history against the patriots. the patriots are the #2 seed in the AFC. not sure why games were swapped.

They were swapped because of the CBS national game of the week. The originally scheduled Steelers/Packers game was a dud. They move the Pats/Ravens into that slot and the Bears/Eagles into the prime time slot and it's win/win. If FOX had the national game of the week, they would have had the Bears/Eagles at 4:25 and the Ravens/Pats game would not have been moved.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a big game for a few reasons 1) BB vouched for Harbarough to get the job in Balt which turned out great for the Ravens. Then JB says to the media in a backhand way that BB cheated and then backpeddaled, so much for not biting the hand that fed you BB looks spiteful. 2)Ravens have knocked out the Pats a few times out of the playoffs in the last 5 years. 3 ) back in 07 season when Pats were looking for the perfect season and went for it on 4 and 2 late in game ,and didnt make it, DC Rex Ryan called a TO before the play to give Pats another chance and they won that game

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a moron. I started that thread because I'm going to the freakin' game and love prime time games. I love the all-day tailgating. The game is in Baltimore. Why would Patriots' fans "whine" about it?

BULLSHIT!!!

You're a lying sack!!!

You started that thread because YOU thought the Ravens/Pats game was the better match up since it was supposed to be a rematch of last years game.

You're butt hurt that your champions aren't getting the respect you feel they deserve.

They're getting EXACTLY the attention they deserve because they're not playing very well this year.

Hell, WE even beat you. That in and of itself sent alarms in your organization.

You're not on Sunday night because it's two struggling teams and the Bears/Philly is a better match up. I told you that over and over again last week and you told me I was wrong.

Now you've changed your tune about why you started that thread.

Pathetic.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the Pats lost Gronk and Brady is struggling without him. You needed a VERY friendly call from the refs and a miracle to beat the Browns for crying out loud, then followed that up with losing to the 'Fins.

The Ravens entire offense on Monday night was their kicker.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Pats lost Gronk and Brady is struggling without him. You needed a VERY friendly call from the refs and a miracle to beat the Browns for crying out loud, then followed that up with losing to the 'Fins.

the eagles got their asses kicked by the vikes the same team u claimed was a bad win for the ravens:suds:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles got their asses kicked by the vikes the same team u claimed was a bad win for the ravens:suds:

It was a high scoring game though, yes?

Points = profit.

The Pats and Ravens wont generate a lot of points because Brady is struggling without Gronk and the Ravens offense is their kicker.

In fact, Money is proud of that he actually devoted an entire thread to his kicker.

Not saying Eagles/Bears is going to be a barn burner but it will be a better game than Ravens/Pats

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
364 an 2 TD vs a great Mia def....sure sounds like struggling to me.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLSHIT!!!

You're a lying sack!!!

You started that thread because YOU thought the Ravens/Pats game was the better match up since it was supposed to be a rematch of last years game.

You're butt hurt that your champions aren't getting the respect you feel they deserve.

They're getting EXACTLY the attention they deserve because they're not playing very well this year.

Hell, WE even beat you. That in and of itself sent alarms in your organization.

You're not on Sunday night because it's two struggling teams and the Bears/Philly is a better match up. I told you that over and over again last week and you told me I was wrong.

Now you've changed your tune about why you started that thread.

Pathetic.

You act like the thread has disappeared and nobody can see my posts (not that anyone really cares).

Your obsession with the Ravens is unhealthy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a high scoring game though, yes?

Points = profit.

The Pats and Ravens wont generate a lot of points because Brady is struggling without Gronk and the Ravens offense is their kicker.

In fact, Money is proud of that he actually devoted an entire thread to his kicker.

Not saying Eagles/Bears is going to be a barn burner but it will be a better game than Ravens/Pats

Why are you so upset about that thread? Did you have to take a break from jerking off to QBs?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say when you lose your top 5 guys from last year he is struggling. Your no#1 this year is Edelman. Look at what happened to 2 playoff teams from last year when QB's have some injuries in Falcons and Houston

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so upset about that thread? Did you have to take a break from jerking off to QBs?

Correction take a break from fingering it to QB;s

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say when you lose your top 5 guys from last year he is struggling. Your no#1 this year is Edelman. Look at what happened to 2 playoff teams from last year when QB's have some injuries in Falcons and Houston

For years it was "Brady can make any receiver a superstar."

Now suddenly? "Brady doesn't have receivers."

I watched the fourth quarter of the Miami game and clearly see that for what it is. 100% bullshit.

The best pass Brady threw all day was to the wide open Dolphins corner in the endzone.

I've never seen Brady fans so panicky. It's fun as hell to watch. :pound:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not saying your struggling doesn't make sense - because it does. I'm just saying that because you and the Ravens are both struggling right now, the NFL gave the hotter hand to NBC.

Pats fans, for the most part, are OK with it...it's Ravens fans that are pissy.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad it was flexed. Now I can drink twice as much, and get to bed sooner for work Monday. Works for me!! Gonna be a great game no matter what time it was played.