• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a bullshit non-call.

\
Patriot fans bitch and cry like little girls that bountygate still gets brought up by other fans which is in the past but yet they bitch and cry like little girls about so called non calls that happened last year. Just saying.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with you, MA ?????......It has been established that BB did something wrong concerning the game films, but like Ray Rice, " IT'S OVER", DONE, and FINISHED........
They have been punished all they are gonna be, and that's all there is to it......It may shock you to realize that it don't matter what fans think, especially once the rulings come down from the Commish....
So, let it go, this is pre season football, not pre decade football....
You got an x steeler out here dissing your starting qb and all you can find to concern yourself with is other teams flaws.......Come on, you can do better than that.....

I didn't start the thread OR bring up the topic, TY very much.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason, you can spin this all you want - in the end, the Patriots filmed other teams signals along with the situation, then made cut up tapes of those and showed them to the team.

It's a violation of the rules and it's how you won titles.

Im just pointing out its not tthe act or what they were filming. They were in the wrong spot and were told what to do to stay within the rules of how and where they can film.

The Jets from 2012 and that article prove my point

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
Patriot fans bitch and cry like little girls that bountygate still gets brought up by other fans which is in the past but yet they bitch and cry like little girls about so called non calls that happened last year. Just saying.

Good point.

slide_207800_665562_small.jpg

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just pointing out its not tthe act or what they were filming. They were in the wrong spot and were told what to do to stay within the rules of how and where they can film.

The Jets from 2012 and that article prove my point

No, it's what they were filming.

Those spots weren't picked because there was fresh grass growing there - they were picked because it's from that angle (the field) one can film the signals, along with the down, distance, etc.

They cheated - it's really that simple.

It helped - that's why BB did it to begin with.

You're better off taking the Sonny angle of, "Yeah, we cheated - wish we'd do more of it".

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

Bountygate? That was the Saints genius! If you're going to make a fucking argument have the right facts.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

You ever seen any of their OL get called for holding? Neither have I. I did see Tom Brady get touched one time. He berated the refs for letting it happen then undressed his OL on the sidelines and threatened to quit if it ever happened again.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
If you ever get a chance check out a game at Gillette Stadium. When the Pats are losing the fans freak out like nothing I have seen before and I go to at least one game a year so it isn't just one time. I had a great time at the 9ers vs Pats game a couple of years ago. They were actually crying at half time and leaving the stadium....good times!:yahoo:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever get a chance check out a game at Gillette Stadium. When the Pats are losing the fans freak out like nothing I have seen before and I go to at least one game a year so it isn't just one time. I had a great time at the 9ers vs Pats game a couple of years ago. They were actually crying at half time and leaving the stadium....good times!:yahoo:
I have tried to catch a losing game at Gillette. The problem is, they just don't happen very often.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the biggest problem with spygate is not the other teams fans it's the insecure pats fans who just won't let it go! Get a set of new balls grab a drink and just acknowledge that your coach is an ex brown loser who wouldn't be anywhere without that great film....and maybe a little help from Brady! :whistle:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the old days when Miami fans were relevant.
Bt the way, you never addressed the Miami electronically seperating Brady's signal calling incident.
The dolphins admitted cheating.
The Pats cheated, dolphins cheated, everybody cheats in Pro Sports.
I am a retired pro. I cheated. There is my admission
Now go play nice with your Barbie Cars in your mom's basement.....

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's what they were filming.

Those spots weren't picked because there was fresh grass growing there - they were picked because it's from that angle (the field) one can film the signals, along with the down, distance, etc.

They cheated - it's really that simple.

It helped - that's why BB did it to begin with.

You're better off taking the Sonny angle of, "Yeah, we cheated - wish we'd do more of it".

If that is the case, then why not fine the Dolphins and Jets for doing the same?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tried to catch a losing game at Gillette. The problem is, they just don't happen very often.

You must be quite young then. Pats had many years of futility before landing BB and TB and becoming relevant. Enjoy the run, it never lasts forever, but it's sweet when it happens to your team.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be quite young then. Pats had many years of futility before landing BB and TB and becoming relevant. Enjoy the run, it never lasts forever, but it's sweet when it happens to your team.

The ride is GOOD Cali!! :nod:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the biggest problem with spygate is not the other teams fans it's the insecure pats fans who just won't let it go! Get a set of new balls grab a drink and just acknowledge that your coach is an ex brown loser who wouldn't be anywhere without that great film....and maybe a little help from Brady! :whistle:

If not for other teams fans still bringing it up Pats fans wouldn't have to address bullshit comments like this! GO AWAY!!! I don't know any Pats fan that brings this up except for when people like you make these stupid comments. Worry about your own damn team, they have enough issues.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bill_belichick.jpg

Lol!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least Homer has a sense of humor but some of you pat fans need to get a grip on reality...

Either way don't worry the Fins will be relevant again soon enough and we’ll see some good football. Can't wait for week one!