• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Parise of skates until March at the earliest.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently his doctor says that he doesn't want Zach to be on skates until after he sees him in March. What does this mean?

Well the season's already torpedoed so nothing short term.

Longterm, it means we might have an easier job resigning him, and might save 500k in cap hit. Either way I think that ownership owes it to Devils fans to ink him while this disaster is still going on.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fully agree, i can't think of anything more important right now than getting him signed.

it should go in my opinion,

Parise, then Trade/s, then looking at whatever draft pick we want at the end of the season.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also think think that ownership might want to wait and make sure that he's able to return to form. Although, from what I understand this is an injury that should have no lasting side effects after Parise heals.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know what he is thinking right now. He might not want to sign here at all.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know what he is thinking right now. He might not want to sign here at all.

He could be thinking something like: Damn, this team sucks!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's actually an article on fire and ice about that.it was posted yesterday I believe.its about parise shooting down rumors that he doesn't want to return.pretty much says he doesn't know where these people are getting their info that he's never said he wants out to anyone and the ideal situation would be to stay with the debils.but with articles ya never do really know what's true and what's said because they are supposed to say it

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're back as the Albany Devils now :)

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, it sucks but Parise deserves better right now. If he looks at the Devils now, it doesn't look like they can give him competitive seasons after this one. I know that's harsh and this is just one season but i dunno it'll be pretty odd if NJ like top the division next year after this.

Obviously there isn't chemistry with the guys at the moment but i don't see much confidence either, it's like they don't believe they're back in the game when they tie it up. Heads drop when things aren't working too it's hard to watch and Jamie F'n Langenbrunner may aswell not be there let alone have a C on his jersey.

Come on Lemaire you don't like Langs do us all a favor and take it off of him.;)

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads drop when things aren't working too it's hard to watch and Jamie F'n Langenbrunner may aswell not be there let alone have a C on his jersey.

Come on Lemaire you don't like Langs do us all a favor and take it off of him.;)

He may not be scoring but Langs is playing alot better since Lemaire came back, he has more hustle and been better defensivly.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's not about scoring for me with him though. I don't expect him to score it's not his role as such in my opinion.

I just don't think he gives a crap when he's out there sometimes and a captain should never carry that kind of attitude.