• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paps is mad.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I definitely didn't come here for this," Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon told MLB.com. "No, I would like to stay here," said Papelbon. "But if I'm going to have to put up with this year after year, then no, I don't want to be here. Why would you? Why would anybody?"

I wonder if Paps will play with a bad attitude since the losing will continue for some time. Unless of course Amaro, Gillick, Giles, and old man Montgomery can rub their hands together and fix things by Wednesday.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I definitely didn't come here for this," Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon told MLB.com. "No, I would like to stay here," said Papelbon. "But if I'm going to have to put up with this year after year, then no, I don't want to be here. Why would you? Why would anybody?"

I wonder if Paps will play with a bad attitude since the losing will continue for some time. Unless of course Amaro, Gillick, Giles, and old man Montgomery can rub their hands together and fix things by Wednesday.

Yeah, he came here for a ridiculous contract. If he wants to play for a team with a better record he should pay whatever team wants him part of his salary-players do that all the time, right?

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
PapelTard wanted to get paid. He made this clear three years before he was a free agent. He got paid. He never said anything about winning. Lesson learned, you hick tard.

And your eyes are too close together.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send him to the Yankees or the Dodgers. They have money to pay his ridiculous contract.