• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles... no Rutgers "R" for your Mr. P?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down why dont you post some more YouTube videos of the NYPD you hypocritical jerkoff

Posted in response to you...and your "NYPD woulda gotten deez guys in 15 minutes" bullshit...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im soooo glad I have Ox to tell me when I'm wrong

Boston Marathon suspects Islamic terrorists, not Chechen separatists | Fox News

Emerson's Investigative Project on Terrorism reviewed videos posted on the YouTube channels of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.
Both brothers had YouTube channels in the United States and in Russia. Emerson's group reviewed about half of the 22 videos posted on the U.S. channel. The videos were viewed by a small number of people. One video received 5,000 views, another just 1,000 views.
Based on the content of the videos, which feature Bin Laden, calls to kill Americans, Jews, Christians and exhortations to establish a world-wide caliphate, it is clear that these message are not directed just at Chechens. "They are directed primarily against all non-Muslims and are very similar to the Al Qaeda videos we've seen in years past."
The two brothers clearly want "to express a message that they totally sympathize with the jihadist cause. These were jihadists, they were not just Chechen separatists."

Read more: Boston Marathon suspects Islamic terrorists, not Chechen separatists | Fox News

yeah, this too

those videos are creepy

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the PM I just got, dont know how to use it, bit miss ya brotha, glad you understand

sjm is lurking?

tumblr_m65894Kli51r6r7t1.gif

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to have a moment of silence tomorrow to commemorate the week since the death of the CBS message boards? I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted in response to you...and your "NYPD woulda gotten deez guys in 15 minutes" bullshit...

Should he have escaped that night? No

Could his freedom have led to more senseless deaths? Yes

I've said time and time again, I'd have the same problem if the NYPD had done the same thing, you're the one that has to defend the actions of Boston come he'll or high-water. It's really ok to say, man they fucked that up

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what was the overall opinion of the revis trade?

we know cowboy thinks the jets won by a loooooooooooong shot, getting a #13 pick

and sorry to bring up sports

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJM, I miss our debates. You are one of few that are good at it :)

Sorry for being a dick the other day. I was just being a dick to be a dick.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what was the overall opinion of the revis trade?

we know cowboy thinks the jets won by a loooooooooooong shot, getting a #13 pick

and sorry to bring up sports

I think the amount of sand that has been kicked on Revis the past couple months is ridiculous..

he's way overpaid, granted... But he's the best cover corner in the NFL by a country mile.

I think the 13th pick was a decent catch for him...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the amount of sand that has been kicked on Revis the past couple months is ridiculous..

he's way overpaid, granted... But he's the best cover corner in the NFL by a country mile.

Perfect for both teams and where they are trying be head IMO

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Adam Schefter, a Jets fan says that he knew there wasn't a team in the NFL that was willing to part with anything let alone a first rounder other than the Bucs, makes me wonder who is running that team down there.

Love all the moves they made last year, but can't fathom a reason to play an injury riddled guy so much money. Me thinks this contract will be ripped to shreds before it reaches its EOL.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect for both teams and where they are trying be head IMO

I ask this seriously because I haven't read anything today on this, but are there analysts out there that are praising the bucs for their moves?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should he have escaped that night? No

Could his freedom have led to more senseless deaths? Yes

I've said time and time again, I'd have the same problem if the NYPD had done the same thing, you're the one that has to defend the actions of Boston come he'll or high-water. It's really ok to say, man they fucked that up

Facts.

You have them all wrong.

I'm not willing to say they "fucked up" because again...patrolman, aren't equipped to deal with that kind of threat...SWAT is...these were beat cops going up against grenades, a pressure cooker bomb and assault rifles.....they were also in 2 different vehicles which made even tougher to handle...

and they still managed to get one cuffed before the other one ran him over, and got the other one out of his car and on foot which made it possible to get him, they also seriously wounded the 2nd one, which ultimately led oto being found..

...seriously...I have zero problem with how the cops responded...and I have absolutely nothing to gain, by humping boston PD.

I live in Rhode Island...and it's a complete shit hole...I have zero problems bashing my home town Dirt...you? Not so much....

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Adam Schefter, a Jets fan says that he knew there wasn't a team in the NFL that was willing to part with anything let alone a first rounder other than the Bucs, makes me wonder who is running that team down there.

Love all the moves they made last year, but can't fathom a reason to play an injury riddled guy so much money. Me thinks this contract will be ripped to shreds before it reaches its EOL.

He's only had the one injury (although a huge one) so I don't know if I'd call him "injury riddled"

But I do agree, that much money for a CB is insane (See: Asomugah, Nnamdi). They did cover themselves by making sure none was guaranteed though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worst secondary in the league in the best passing division in football. If the risk was worth it for anyone, it was the Buccs. And it doesn't matter who else was interested , if the Jets said this is what it will take or you can't have him, than the Buccs had a decision to make

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just take a moment to admire Kaley Cuoco's awesomeness?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are the bucs going, i must have missed when they were a good team about to be great