• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pandemic Illness Symptoms

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have contracted an illness and it may be pandemic. Please check my symptoms and tell me if you are experiencing similar things.

1. Habitual page refreshing on various sports related webpages. Specifically sites like Sportshoopla Seahawk forum, Field Gulls, Seahawks.com, reddit/r/Seahawks, etc.

2. Re-watching NFCCG and SB48 multiple times, pausing and replaying many plays. Pain in remote control fingers.

3. Re-watching Rain City Redemption and noticing a slight frothing at the mouth when finishing Episode 3.2 in anticipation of episode 4-t-VIII.

4. Spending small amounts of time actually looking for and reading Mariners news.

5. Finding and adding many SB48 photos to the desktop wallpaper theme rotation.

6. Suddenly showing interest in college football players.

7. Finishing work early and leaving to get home to spend time with genetically or lawfully related beings.

8. Thinking of things to do on Sunday. (Possibly including said beings in number 7.)

9. Noticeable growth of fingernails.

10. Incredible increase in focus while speaking with your boss or significant other

11. Increased confidence in appearance, stature and gait while wearing SB48 championship gear

12. Waking in a cold sweat and checking to see if the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

Is anyone else experiencing this? A strange combination of Seahawks Withdrawal Illness and a Lombardi Nirvana Overdose.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! This must be contagious. I find I suffer from many of the same symptoms. We may all be infected! Should we call a doctor?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more Lombardies!

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all been infected!!!!

No longer the Seattle Seahawks. They are the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!

Can't get enough of this. Still feel so surreal to me. :)

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry. A week of Mariners baseball will set you straight.