• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

palmieri shipped off

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To albany.... ouch for him but ill flat out say he was a big man playing small. that can't happen.

I'm all about giving him a bigger role if he earns it and uses what god gave him. Tedenby looks like a jackass on defense and I still think he's more effective than palmieri as a whole. And wars embarrassi.g is he's certainly better down low. By a ling shot

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been to impressed with palmieri teds d will come along but n palm hasn't been that great on d either imo I would rather have teds offensive upside

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As I've said before, he's not capable of anchoring a line yet, and others have earned spots ahead of him. So if he's not playing on the top two he's not going to be that effective.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's looked very slow this season despite working with power skating coaches all summer. I know he's a power forward, but he should drop some weight to improve his quickness.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to 1. Make use of his size
2. Be stronger on the puck on the boards
3. Get in front of the fucking net

I know I'm a teddy lover but I feel like Palmieri has essentially stolen minutes from him all year long purely because his body, not ability, is better suited for the show

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night we saw why Teds is a better candidate for the top 2 lines. He used his speed and stickhandling to draw multiple penalties. He is too fast for most defenders to keep up and he's small so it leads to a lot of hooks and interference calls.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He needs to 1. Make use of his size
2. Be stronger on the puck on the boards
3. Get in front of the fucking net

I know I'm a teddy lover but I feel like Palmieri has essentially stolen minutes from him all year long purely because his body, not ability, is better suited for the show

Yea. Teds is going to be something special. One knock I have on DeBoer is these corny silent messages he has towards Tedenby. Tell him what the fuck you exactly want him to do. Stop with these comments and the poor guy is clueless. He has the skill and the heart to belong in this league. Also let's try to play him with real line mates not these 4th line guys that can't keep up with him. If his ultimate destiny is to be traded at least bump up his value by playing him on top lines where he belongs.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What a waste of a chance for him just never lived up to the size. Just like zubrus can't have another one of them on the roster. Yes zubrus has been better but for 95% of his career he has been a bust

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Palm just wans't getting done this year... most games he looked uninterested and slow, I hope he goes down and works hard to get back up here... Oh and sign Bergfors!!

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya wasn't he just released.. he hasn't played well anywhere else and we need people who can put the puck in the net Bergfors playing with Teddy would be awesome