• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers@ Falcons- talk shit here

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always preferred to have the Packers as the underdog

to be honest, I would feel much better about their chances with a healthier WR corp, but, fuckin ay, strap up the boots and play ball boys
The spread won't change more than a possession unless something happens to Rodgers. I feel like we have the same kind of team; all offense and no defense.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spread won't change more than a possession unless something happens to Rodgers. I feel like we have the same kind of team; all offense and no defense.

Rodgers, Nelson, Crosby and a couple others got sick this week. More good news for the Pack.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Packer pansies really that offended that the Packers are road dogs in this game?

How many conference championship games have there been when the home team wasn't favored?

NE @ Denver last season is the only one that comes to mind.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not really game related, but I got on two Super Bowl squares today.

One was 500 bucks for a square that pays 1500 every time the score changes.

The other was 25 bucks a square(I bought 4) 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters pay 500, and 1000 for the final score.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not really game related, but I got on two Super Bowl squares today.

One was 500 bucks for a square that pays 1500 every time the score changes.

The other was 25 bucks a square(I bought 4) 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters pay 500, and 1000 for the final score.

Good luck on your #'s

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Skip Baseless is picking the Packers which is a new method for him. His hate for Rodgers is stronger than Darth Vader's hate for the sand people. My guess is he's trying to set it up as if Rodgers and the Pack don't win then it's an epic failure. He's making them appear as the failure. This shitake keeps coming up on my favorites. I need to block these guys or something.

It's all part of his plan. Packers win and he says "I told you so" they lose and he'll say something like "I guess Rodgers isn't as good as everyone says he is."

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Packer pansies really that offended that the Packers are road dogs in this game?

How many conference championship games have there been when the home team wasn't favored?

NE @ Denver last season is the only one that comes to mind.
Regular season or AFC Championship? I could've sworn the spread for the playoff game was 3.5. Technically a team was favored but it wasn't much.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bloggers, read this.... If I'm Quinn, I must stop Green Bay's receivers from, consistently, completing those malignant 10- to 15-yard intermediate routes. We must expect Atlanta to mimic the formula of the Giants' and the Cowboys' DB's: most of the game, the DB's will line up in the faces of those receivers. During most of those snaps, the DB's will attempt to jam Green Bay's receivers. You might see some step-for-step coverages from Atlanta's DB's. Unless it's 3rd and long, or an occasional different look, you won't see Atlanta's DB's using a playing-off-the-receivers coverage of those Green Bay receivers. Expect--Atlanta--that Green Bay will serve you a gigantic diet of Go's. I've seen when defenses play off of those Green Bay receivers. Aaron just West Coasted those defenses, to death, when he saw that look.

Quinn, you must--significantly--mitigate the production of Montgomery, as a running back, in order to win this game. Moreover, be cognazent that Montgomery is a very good receiver, as a running back, because, initially, Montgomery was a receiver. He's playing out of position--they don't have a running back. I haven't seen him block, during a pass play.

As for Green Bay's offensive line: the only player I could think of picking on, is their LG, with role players or a playmaker, in the front 7, to line up against him. When Green Bay's offensive line is pass blocking, it's a near juggernaut, against defenses. Green Bay's LT is a very good blocker, in any blocking assignment. The Center is good. T.J. Lang, at RG, has developed into a good RG; as long as he's pass blocking. I only saw that edge rusher for the Detroit Loins make Bulega look weak, on a consistent basis, in week 17. Bulega has been great--akin to the rest of the offensive line--during the playoffs. A major reason that Green Bay is playing this Sunday: "The Beef". However, I can expect Atlanta's DC to get the best out that Bulega/Gregory Jr. match-up. Also, expect to see Atlanta's Strong, Gregory Jr., and Reed--of whom, had a hell of a game against that cheesecloth, from Seattle--to be put in potential coigns, by the DC.

Here's the secret, Atlanta: Aaron doesn't scramble, nor run, when your defense beats "The Beef". No making Aaron look good with receives catching passes, at an intermediate distance, at a moment where, even Aaron, shouldn't complete a pass. Dallas' defense had many moments like that, last week; including that Green Bay reception, that set-up the game-winning FG, for the Packers. Limit the success at the intermediate and Go routes. Blitz more than usual. Show a high potential of blitzing, during 2nd and 3rd and longs. Even with Daniel's wrapped-up arm, you must stop him, Alex. I should expect Alex to stop Daniel, without the assistance of Levitre, nor the RG. That will be a very big match-up. Schrader/Perry. Expect to see Schrader isolated against Mathews and others, during some snaps. Green Bay attacked Free, last week, with the former idea.

In my opinion, the biggest X-factor to the success of Atlanta--besides Kyle Shanahan, of whom, kicks ass: Coleman. Much of the invincibility of Atlanta's assault, believe it or not, comes from the play of Coleman. If Coleman is playing great, you won't stop Atlanta's offense. The inverse...even with Ryan, Jones, Freeman, Mathews, Levitre, Mack and Senu: you can stop them, with a good--not great--defensive performance.

I have Atlanta as the winner of this game, for two reasons: 1) the formula to solve Green Bay's offense can be used, by this Atlanta defense, and 2) Coleman.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Christine Michael added to injury report

Christian Michael RB/KR is questionable with a back injury. YESSSS

Now we need just four more injuries and three more people to get sick then ATL might have a small chance to keep the game close.

I love the
RB Christine Michael added to injury report

Christian Michael RB/KR is questionable with a back injury. YESSSS

Now we need just four more injuries and three more people to get sick then ATL might have a small chance to keep the game close.

any more excuses?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers sign receiver to active roster 

Pack just signed Max McCaffrey WR 6'2" 200 lbs UFA out of Duke and brother of Christian McCaffrey.

This means not only Jordy is out but Adams and Geronamooooooo might be out or limited as well. LOL Packers playing with guys off the street now

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season or AFC Championship? I could've sworn the spread for the playoff game was 3.5. Technically a team was favored but it wasn't much.

3.5 is a pretty hefty spread for the road team to be favored by in a conference championship

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers sign receiver to active roster

Pack just signed Max McCaffrey WR 6'2" 200 lbs UFA out of Duke and brother of Christian McCaffrey.

This means not only Jordy is out but Adams and Geronamooooooo might be out or limited as well. LOL Packers playing with guys off the street now
You have Jesus Rodgers so it really shouldn't matter

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard at LEAST 25 times this week that Rodgers was playing at a level " we've NEVER seen before". With this is mind and the knowledge that he is so amazing he clearly doesn't need anyone to actually be open I think all this hullabaloo about the receivers is overrated. It shouldn't matter who the Pack throws out there. Rodgers will just " throw them open" I hear