• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packer Burgers for Charity

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers' burger competition for charity gets spicy

Don't usually post on other teams boards but I saw this on Fox and figured I'd share cause it looks neat.

Coach McCarthy's design seems pretty nuts, a layer of pepperoni on top of avocados? Sounds crazy but I'd try it I think just to see what it'd be like.

Cobb's design is the most intriguing, he put a funny twist to his name with the extra topping and you know, I'd love to have one of those.

Rodgers, Nelson, Matthews, and Pickett also designed hamburgers for this charity event.

I guess Curly's Pub is at Lambeau Field? Anyway, you Green Bay locals have a pretty neat treat on your hands... better than the Gilbert Burger which was just a Triple Whopper, right?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers' burger competition for charity gets spicy

Don't usually post on other teams boards but I saw this on Fox and figured I'd share cause it looks neat.

Coach McCarthy's design seems pretty nuts, a layer of pepperoni on top of avocados? Sounds crazy but I'd try it I think just to see what it'd be like.

Cobb's design is the most intriguing, he put a funny twist to his name with the extra topping and you know, I'd love to have one of those.

Rodgers, Nelson, Matthews, and Pickett also designed hamburgers for this charity event.

I guess Curly's Pub is at Lambeau Field? Anyway, you Green Bay locals have a pretty neat treat on your hands... better than the Gilbert Burger which was just a Triple Whopper, right?

Lacy designated the best burger but then proceeded to eat them all.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What LBs? Your whole defense went free agent. ;D

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Briggs is two years away from retirement I would be worried too

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh, ESPN posters, using every opportunity to talk shit.

That wasn't my intention at all, I just thought you GB locals might want to go check these out.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2? he is still getting better and better, but we already drafted his replacement anyway.

D.J. Williams (IF he can avoid legal trouble) was a great low risk nice reward signing. Also like they they drafted Jon Bostic who needs work but talent is there (watched him a few times for the draft) to be a good starting LB. CHI will absolutely miss Urlacher's veteran presence, instincts and knowledge of the game but talent wise they upgraded and should still be very good there