• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers/Heat last night was the most watched game EVER on NBATV

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visited some old friends. Is that a crime? Checking the roster there, I appear not to be the only one.

To be honest, this is a much better venue. Seems your name comes up over there from time to time.

We are friends aren't we? AFC South buddies and so forth?

Of course. :suds: I saw some of the characters hanging out there now. Not impressed.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. :suds: I saw some of the characters hanging out there now. Not impressed.

The posts were not all that interesting either. Just that I really like and respect thecatchbluefish and wanted to touch base. I have no idea why you two did not get along. He is a Gulf War Veteran, a gentleman and a scholar, IMO.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The posts were not all that interesting either. Just that I really like and respect thecatchbluefish and wanted to touch base. I have no idea why you two did not get along. He is a Gulf War Veteran, a gentleman and a scholar, IMO.

Last I remember, I asked him to send an email and never heard back. We bantered about the Pats and then out of nowhere he requested to have his account deleted and he left saying he'd never be back. :noidea:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I remember, I asked him to send an email and never heard back. We bantered about the Pats and then out of nowhere he requested to have his account deleted and he left saying he'd never be back. :noidea:

A real shame. He could get a bit emotional about the Pats, (something I would never do in support of my teams) but is generally a very level headed fellow. Surprisingly knowledgeable about a lot of little know history. He rarely ranted (like I do) to show what he knows and was always pretty humble. It was a rare occurrence, but he did sometimes share thoughts that revealed an exceptionally keen mind.