• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread Pac 12 Tournament

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little but not that much. They couldn't hit an open shot to save their lives last night. It's not like Oregon was playing that great of defense. They were just giving up the perimeter. I just think it's stupid that it all comes down to the tournaments though. You could smoke the regular season and the last place team can get hot and get the bid.

Don't play in a shitty basketball conference or beat someone in OOC play and you won't have to worry.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing that, number 2?

I've said in a previous post that this team wasn't good. I don't know what you're getting at. Oregon sucks too. They actually played up to their athleticism for like a week and they squeaked in. Fuck it. Your team sucks and are a bunch of underachievers. Thoughts on that? I'll take a bunch of guys who came together over the entire season vs the group you have at Oregon.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said in a previous post that this team wasn't good. I don't know what you're getting at. Oregon sucks too. They actually played up to their athleticism for like a week and they squeaked in. Fuck it. Your team sucks and are a bunch of underachievers. Thoughts on that? I'll take a bunch of guys who came together over the entire season vs the group you have at Oregon.

Yep, they crumbled after losing their center and took most of the season to find their new identity.

Having said that, they proved themselves to be a much better team than Washington this year and won the PAC12 tournament as they were expected to do before the season.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they crumbled after losing their center and took most of the season to find their new identity.

Having said that, they proved themselves to be a much better team than Washington this year and won the PAC12 tournament as they were expected to do before the season.

One fucking game dude. Congrats. You played great for a week and had a stretch where a pretty average team actually played bad and couldn't hit an open j to save their lives. Quite the accomplishment. I'll take UW's season vs Underachiever U's season any day of the week.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One fucking game dude. Congrats. You played great for a week and had a stretch where a pretty average team actually played bad and couldn't hit an open j to save their lives. Quite the accomplishment. I'll take UW's season vs Underachiever U's season any day of the week.

Actually Oregon was the better team in all 3 games this season...you already admitted missing at least 1 of them, so I'll forgive your ignorance.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 2 describes the Huskies' performance.

Pathetic.

Whatever. They took the regular season and finished 2nd in the tournament. Program's on an upward trajectory right now. And that's without a team with a bunch of rent-a-players that are going to drop out after 2 quarters of coursework. Love this teams effort this year.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Oregon was the better team in all 3 games this season...you already admitted missing at least 1 of them, so I'll forgive your ignorance.

Congrats on 10-8 and one good week of basketball! Must have been real fun being a Oregon fan this season!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HA HA! #12 against Wisconsin. Have fun with that. I'll take the 9 seed against Utah St. any day of the week. Looks like the selection committee wasn't too impressed with your great stretch!

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA HA! #12 against Wisconsin. Have fun with that. I'll take the 9 seed against Utah St. any day of the week. Looks like the selection committee wasn't too impressed with your great stretch!

Nearly a home game since it's in San Jose. Enjoy getting bounced before Oregon even tips against Wisconsin.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on 10-8 and one good week of basketball! Must have been real fun being a Oregon fan this season!

Haven't lost in nearly a month, but go ahead and keep spouting bs...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly a home game since it's in San Jose. Enjoy getting bounced before Oregon even tips against Wisconsin.

Yeah, you were so hoping UW didn't get in. When they were announced it must have been something like this for you!

All kidding aside, it's a winnable game for OU at a good venue and if you get past that then a surprising run wouldn't be out of the question. Wisconsin's always tough come tournament time and they're a real good grinder team.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you were so hoping UW didn't get in.

All kidding aside, it's a winnable game for OU at a good venue and if you get past that then a surprising run wouldn't be out of the question. Wisconsin's always tough come tournament time and they're a real good grinder team.

Whether UW got in or not has no bearing on me since they won't play Oregon. The entire conference was a shitshow this year and is fortunate to receive anything more than the autobid.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether UW got in or not has no bearing on me since they won't play Oregon. The entire conference was a shitshow this year and is fortunate to receive anything more than the autobid.

Damn, you're just gong to stick with this line to the end. It is what it is. UW barely lost to Gonzaga and the season turned around after that. I don't give a shit if Gonzaga is overrated as usual, they're still a really good team and after that game UW went on a tear.

OK, your right. The conference sucks It sucks so bad that the reg season champ lost to a team as crappy as Oregon in the conference championship tournament final. You happy now?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you're just gong to stick with this line to the end. It is what it is. UW barely lost to Gonzaga and the season turned around after that. I don't give a shit if Gonzaga is overrated as usual, they're still a really good team and after that game UW went on a tear.

OK, your right. The conference sucks It sucks so bad that the reg season champ lost to a team as crappy as Oregon in the conference championship tournament final. You happy now?

Ecstatic.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask your seniors about Oregon basketball