• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Tournament

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona is way too good. Ducks are happy as heck to get to the final.

What yall think? 7 seed?
A win vs Zona and we get 4 or 5.

A loss yea a 7 maybe 8 seed. 7 would be very very good....8 not so good as we get a 1 seed in second round.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

And with both rosters being thst they are we could see re matches next year in football and basketball.
I wonder if that 5* from Louisianna is actually going to commit to Altman and Ducks.

That would be incredible.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win vs Zona and we get 4 or 5.

A loss yea a 7 maybe 8 seed. 7 would be very very good....8 not so good as we get a 1 seed in second round.
Anything but 8or9

I like a 10 seed more. Then if you win you play a 2.

If it is 7 or 10 I hope for Gonzaga as 2

If it is 8or9 I hope for UVA as 1.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
football ccg- oregon vs Arizona

basketball ccg- Oregon vs Arizona

guess we know who runs the PAC

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep 8 or 9 would be the worst possible seed...I think of the 1 seeds, not sure about UVA they are enormous...I'd say maybe Duke, but they probably just cost themselves a 1 seed tonight...but really I don't think Oregon matches up well with any 1 seed.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys actually match up really well with Villanova if you get the 8/9 seed on their side of the bracket. That would be the only favorable matchup for you guys out of the 1's imo. But even they would be a very tough draw…. that is if you advance to face them.

Yep 8 or 9 would be the worst possible seed...I think of the 1 seeds, not sure about UVA they are enormous...I'd say maybe Duke, but they probably just cost themselves a 1 seed tonight...but really I don't think Oregon matches up well with any 1 seed.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Zona getting a 1 seed if they win tomorrow? Duke losing must move some pieces.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona is way too good. Ducks are happy as heck to get to the final.

What yall think? 7 seed?

Oregon is almost like the Arizona Football team of College Basketball this year, they got hot at the right time and made a run and snuck in somehow. This matchup is almost just like the actual Football Championship game with just reversed roles. AZ is the powerhouse like Oregon was and heavy favorite with Oregon coming in as the underdog.

Only difference is we beat you earlier in the year to piss you guys off and that led to you curb-stomping us in the second meeting. AZ's dominated UO in the first two match ups but it's always tough to beat the same team 3 times in one year. Should be interesting…. you don't matchup well with us though so assuming you lose I think you end up with an 8 seed MAYBE a 7 seed if it's a close game and the committee rides you for coming in hot. With a win you could jump up to a 6 seed.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Zona getting a 1 seed if they win tomorrow? Duke losing must move some pieces.

If we win tomorrow there's a decent chance we jump someone. Not sure who it'll be… they have the resume of a 1 seed without a doubt, just like Wisconsin does, but the thing is there are 6 total teams that would likely be a 1 seed any other year (Kentucky, Virginia, Nova, Duke, AZ, Wisconsin) all have played great but there's only 4 spots.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys actually match up really well with Villanova if you get the 8/9 seed on their side of the bracket. That would be the only favorable matchup for you guys out of the 1's imo. But even they would be a very tough draw…. that is if you advance to face them.

I think Oregon is a great match up for Nova. If you want to beat Nova you want a strong defense and size to kinda much the game up. Oregon is high flying, Novas offense is just well rounded and efficient. Could be a hell of a scoring affair though.

I think it's moot anyways. Oregon likely moved themselves out of the dreaded 8/9 game with this big win.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon is a great match up for Nova. If you want to beat Nova you want a strong defense and size to kinda much the game up. Oregon is high flying, Novas offense is just well rounded and efficient. Could be a hell of a scoring affair though.

I think it's moot anyways. Oregon likely moved themselves out of the dreaded 8/9 game with this big win.

Keep in mind, I'm saying that looking at the other 1 seeds compared to Oregon's style of play. Villanova's defense is good but not great and a team with an offense like Oregon could stay in the game against Nova.

Obviously Nova would still be the heavy favorites, but I think they'd have a better shot at beating them than any other 1/2 seed.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win tomorrow there's a decent chance we jump someone. Not sure who it'll be… they have the resume of a 1 seed without a doubt, just like Wisconsin does, but the thing is there are 6 total teams that would likely be a 1 seed any other year (Kentucky, Virginia, Nova, Duke, AZ, Wisconsin) all have played great but there's only 4 spots.
I think Duke losing the tourney and not even making the conf title game eliminates them from a 1 seed. Especially if those other teams win their tournys...

I guess you guys gotta hope you win and maybe wisconsin lose? Or one more of those teams lose and you'll get a good shot at a 1 seed.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Duke losing the tourney and not even making the conf title game eliminates them from a 1 seed. Especially if those other teams win their tournys...

I guess you guys gotta hope you win and maybe wisconsin lose? Or one more of those teams lose and you'll get a good shot at a 1 seed.

Yeah, we're right up there with Wisconsin so if they drop their next game and we close out the Championship I find it hard for us not to get the 1 seed out West, because Lunardi has said multiple times that geography is definitely factored in so that would benefit Arizona big time. Duke losing to ND isn't a bad loss though so who knows… they might not lose that 1 seed even though I think they should to either AZ/Wisconsin.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young.....damn.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly anyone gets ACC or Big Ten network either.... The thing that hurts the Pac-12 more than anything is their dispute with Direct TV. If you dont have Direct TV all you have to do is call your provider and request it. Its never going to be a national channel. Neither is the BIg Ten or ACC. Its not rocket science.

The Directv dispute is more publicized, but Verizon doesn't have the PAC-12 Network either.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely only 3 teams from this league making the Dance.

Next year with some of the recruiting classes coming and + returning upperclassmen/talented frosh I think we could have 7 teams make it. Down year this year, but next the Pac will be back in full force.