• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We got great receivers, a great RB and great O line coming back but not sure how they can say that since we have zero QB’s that have any meaningful snaps and they have to learn a new system during Covid. Not sure how hard the Run N Shoot is to learn but it has more that 4 plays like the Air Raid.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got great receivers, a great RB and great O line coming back but not sure how they can say that since we have zero QB’s that have any meaningful snaps and they have to learn a new system during Covid. Not sure how hard the Run N Shoot is to learn but it has more that 4 plays like the Air Raid.

The elephant in the room for Wazzu (in 2020) is the QB. They have some nice pieces offensively but you need a reliable QB if you plan on throwing it 50 times a game. It's definitely a question mark for Wazzu. Question marks aren't always weaknesses, however.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The class of 2022 will be impacted more than 2021

By the spring, most teams will already have an idea of who they are going to recruit for the next year. If football is pushed to the spring, they are going to have a lot less time to evaluate than normal. My guess is the 2021 class is going to be really hard for coaches to evaluate

It would be the 21 class that would hurt the most. There's a huge amount of late risers when it comes to recruiting, and with the cancellation of Spring/Summer camps, most of those kids still aren't known. Schools will still be pressuring for most of it's 21 class as of now to sign in December. With NSD2 happening in the first week of February, during the spring football season, lots of those kids still will be looking.

Normally these players would get big offers like that unknown oklahoma RB that all of a sudden got really hot in January, picking up offers from big schools, then committed to Bama. Kid got drafted early this past April.

What concerns me is if some of the schools who delay the season to spring, the G5, FCS schools. Can they survive til next spring? If not there will be a lot of talented kids walking on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If signing day doesn't change, how many of next years class will get selected without a senior season of film? I'm sure WA won't be the only state to push back their high school football season.

California already has moved it to the spring and USC already had one of their 2021 recruits say he's skipping his senior season and enrolling early.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elephant in the room for Wazzu (in 2020) is the QB. They have some nice pieces offensively but you need a reliable QB if you plan on throwing it 50 times a game. It's definitely a question mark for Wazzu. Question marks aren't always weaknesses, however.

It is a huge weakness and needs to be figured out. We got a bunch of scrub upper class QB’s (no offense baby Bledsoe). Our “best” QB is Cammon Cooper but he is left handed so even if he is the most talented it is going to take awhile for everything to gel. Coach Rolo sounds like he likes QB by committee but damn that’s going to be hard switching from a lefty to a righty.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am laughing out loud at Tate getting let go by the Eagles. His career is melting. I can faintly remember all the hype in 2018 over this kid. Signed Sparky!
UW takes one from our backyard and y’all are world beaters...we take one from your backyard and we sucked dick to get it done? Lol

20-17, btw.