• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Strength and conditioning as well as non coached practices are integral to performing at peak performance. No one has an advantage at this point. Without strength and conditioning, kids are gonna get hurt...

Yeah, I read that USC's strength and conditioning coach has been in contact with the players to give them ideas for how to get a good workout with just items they have at home.

It's not ideal, but better than nothing.

Also, even if they could do full workouts like normal, you can't can't just walk out onto a field and start hitting people.

Even with the amount of full contact practices being limited by NCAA rules, there are still enough to help guys get their bodies used to hitting again before they start playing actual games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the pictures in that tweet about social distancing, it’s no wonder that Washington was hit hard.

Yeah, unless those are old pictures, that's not the distancing that's been recommended.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how ASU is. You go Frost and Sophomore year, then take years of rehab for substance or STD treatment and eventually come back and get your degree.
What is your degree from WSU, that academic shrine? Just curious...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go to the PAC WR U.

Assuming we have a "normal" season, it's gonna be real interesting to see how USC balances Helton and recruiting.

It's entirely possible that USC opens 1-4 (2-3 is more likely). If he starts 1-4, does USC pull the trigger?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming we have a "normal" season, it's gonna be real interesting to see how USC balances Helton and recruiting.

It's entirely possible that USC opens 1-4 (2-3 is more likely). If he starts 1-4, does USC pull the trigger?
Not a chance they go 1-4 or 2-3 and more of a chance they will be 4-1. Bama is a loss. If things get better I'm going. I've got two Marine buds there in the Dallas area so good opportunity to have a mini reunion.
New mexico is an easy win
Stanford has no way of stopping USC from scoring
Arizona State at the Coliseum will be a good game but they don't have the fire power to keep up. Their offense loses its top receiver, top running back and four starting offensive lineman from last season
@Utah is a tough one but the games USC has lost at Utah were when the SC QB was having his first road game. Slovis finished the season with 4 fourhundred yard games and while he loses Pittman he gets two 5 star receivers added to already top 3 in the country WR unit. Utah loses their Sr QB and top rusher and numerous players on defense. Utah has the better D line but that wont be enough.

Last edited: