• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are also signs of a low intellect.

LOL. The guy's an idiot. Tries to "joke" that USC cheats by claiming famous rich people were allowed in for free because they were rich and famous when the truth is they ended up paying hundreds of thousands more than the average student just to get admitted, proving the opposite of what he was trying to joke about. Rather than accept his joke failed he doubles up on his stupidity/jealousy by writing long ass posts about how us he's not upset and butthurt. lol.
When's the last time any of us were on a BG10 thread talking shit about Nebraska? lol. Like never. Because Nebraska football is pretty low on the totem pole of football programs anyone wants to talk about. So this fool comes here talking shit to feel some sort of relevance. Kinda like a dog shitting on your living room carpet to get attention.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The guy's an idiot. Tries to "joke" that USC cheats by claiming famous rich people were allowed in for free because they were rich and famous when the truth is they ended up paying hundreds of thousands more than the average student just to get admitted, proving the opposite of what he was trying to joke about. Rather than accept his joke failed he doubles up on his stupidity/jealousy by writing long ass posts about how us he's not upset and butthurt. lol.
When's the last time any of us were on a BG10 thread talking shit about Nebraska? lol. Like never. Because Nebraska football is pretty low on the totem pole of football programs anyone wants to talk about. So this fool comes here talking shit to feel some sort of relevance. Kinda like a dog shitting on your living room carpet to get attention.

He's probably been smoking corn husks. I hear that shit can be worse than meth. Lol

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are threads in the PF with actual links in the OP to reputable sources .. something your stalking ass wouldn't know about.

giphy.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are also signs of a low intellect.

So I specifically tell you that I am not angry about anything, but you insist that I must be because I called you a whiny bitch. All the while you complain about something someone says and you are totally fine, not angered in the slightest. You are starting to get into that special kind of stupid territory.

Signs of low intellect, how exactly? Never mind the fact that you are doing it and defacto calling yourself 'low intellect', but please give me the irrefutable scientific breakdown of how it is impossible to call someone a "whiny bitch" and have no other possibilities. Sounds like illogical nonsense. Fact is that it is possible to call someone any name you want and still not be angry, upset, butthurt, or low intellect.

lol. I mean really, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here and am assuming you really aren't that stupid.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Birds of a feather, eh?

Tell me how cracking a joke on USC would make one feel "some sort of relevance" - it was a joke, get over it. Insecure in your argument, so you deflect on 'Nebraskas bad' statements, again... pathetic. I can deflect to - Is it because Californias education system isn't that great that you didn't know what to do or say?
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/best-states-for-education/

Probably the reason why you keep mentioned what actually happened in the scandal but can't figure out why it wasn't relevant.

Look, realisically I have no problems with USC or USC fans generally. The fact that you guys got upset over something so silly is what I thought was hilariously ridiculous.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birds of a feather, eh?

Tell me how cracking a joke on USC would make one feel "some sort of relevance" - it was a joke, get over it. Insecure in your argument, so you deflect on 'Nebraskas bad' statements, again... pathetic. I can deflect to - Is it because Californias education system isn't that great that you didn't know what to do or say?
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/best-states-for-education/

Probably the reason why you keep mentioned what actually happened in the scandal but can't figure out why it wasn't relevant.

Look, realisically I have no problems with USC or USC fans generally. The fact that you guys got upset over something so silly is what I thought was hilariously ridiculous.
Lol. You just wrote all that shit to claim you're not butthurt .
Get back to me when I take the time to write about your team.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You just wrote all that shit to claim you're not butthurt .
Get back to me when I take the time to write about your team.

It didn't take that long, nor is it really even a lot, but I could see how it might be to stupid people.

Anyway...

you-are-a-sad-strange-little-man-gif-6.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't take that long because I clearly don't have anything else worthwhile to do, nor is it really even a lot because I've written way longer drivel, but I could see how I might come off as stupid and obsessed to people.

Anyway...

you-are-a-sad-strange-little-man-gif-6.gif

Fixed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I specifically tell you that I am not angry about anything, but you insist that I must be because I called you a whiny bitch. All the while you complain about something someone says and you are totally fine, not angered in the slightest. You are starting to get into that special kind of stupid territory.

Signs of low intellect, how exactly? Never mind the fact that you are doing it and defacto calling yourself 'low intellect', but please give me the irrefutable scientific breakdown of how it is impossible to call someone a "whiny bitch" and have no other possibilities. Sounds like illogical nonsense. Fact is that it is possible to call someone any name you want and still not be angry, upset, butthurt, or low intellect.

lol. I mean really, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here and am assuming you really aren't that stupid.

lol

Look who's back.

Do you get some kind of sexual thrill out of embarrassing yourself on the internet?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Huskies 4th in the north?
Could happen although I doubt it. Cal's QB is returning and the Bears were undefeated last season in the games he played. Oregon St. doesn't have much depth but Smith has them playing way above expectations although losing Lutton is a biggy imo.