• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with Wiz - see 2 wins. Utah & ASU. Oregon & USC can win if they play like they are capable of. The others not so much.
I'm not willing to commit to which teams get a win. I see a few toss ups. USC is one hard to call IMO. But I see plenty of room for losses. I do like ASU's chances about as much as any. FSU is a total joke right now.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so looks like there is 3 bowl trees

Oregon wins
Oregon Rose
Utah Alamo
USC Holiday
these 3 could rotate
Cal Red Box
Arizona State Sun
UW Vegas
then
WSU Cheez it
I guess i did pretty good here

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Juergens decommits from USC recruiting class for 2020

tenor.gif

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, 4 or 5 of our guys have chosen not to play at the Sun Bowl and that includes our 2 best offensive weapons so I’m not so sure with ASU. Early reports show ASU-4 so that is encouraging tho.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, 4 or 5 of our guys have chosen not to play at the Sun Bowl and that includes our 2 best offensive weapons so I’m not so sure with ASU. Early reports show ASU-4 so that is encouraging tho.
That sucks. All of Washington's players are suiting up for their bowl game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. All of Washington's players are suiting up for their bowl game.
Thought we had a couple declaring for draft that weren't going to play.
Yeah, Bryant and Trey Adams are not going to the bowl.

Welcome to modern college football.

Honestly, can't blame them. I'd be pissed if it was a NY6 or playoff game, but the las vegas? Naw, go make some money boys.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, can't blame them. I'd be pissed if it was a NY6 or playoff game, but the las vegas? Naw, go make some money boys.
That's fvcked up.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, could likely be that way for every team so I reached out to some FSU guys and haven’t heard. Replacing the production of Eno and Brandon is gonna suck but it has to be overcome. Certainly no excuse

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only P5 conference runner up that didn't make a NY6 game. Thank Gog. Alamo vs Texas New Years Eve > Cotton vs Memphis Dec 28 all day, every day...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only P5 conference runner up that didn't make a NY6 game. Thank Gog. Alamo vs Texas New Years Eve > Cotton vs Memphis Dec 28 all day, every day...
Well considering the way bowl agreements are it really isn't a surprise

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All but 4 teams have an opportunity to go the CFP and shit the bed.

Of course the PAC-12 Championship means something...did you not see the emotion on the players faces last night?

You guys are hilarious. I said I dont see why you guy are all chippy and happy and talking so much trash when your team was so close to playing for a title. Losing to an uranked team with a few weeks to go. I don't understand it because I've been there. You guys must just expect to crash and burn and it doesn't faze you is my only explanation. And yes you guys slammed UW for loseing to bamma. You remain the weirdest fan base.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, could likely be that way for every team so I reached out to some FSU guys and haven’t heard. Replacing the production of Eno and Brandon is gonna suck but it has to be overcome. Certainly no excuse
This is why I don't get the argument for more bowl games. We are told more is always better because it's more football.

Half the bowls are at crap times on weekdays with few that actually watch them. We have so many we end up using academic measures to pick sub ,500 teams to fill the last spots. And now the teams that might have NFL hopefuls are seeing their stars sit out to prevent injury. The match ups we want get watered down.

If you aren't in a NY6 they are glorified scrimmages with excuses for more practice time to work on things for next year.

They don't carry the prestige they once did. Adding too many is at least part of what watered them down.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't get the argument for more bowl games. We are told more is always better because it's more football.

Half the bowls are at crap times on weekdays with few that actually watch them. We have so many we end up using academic measures to pick sub ,500 teams to fill the last spots. And now the teams that might have NFL hopefuls are seeing their stars sit out to prevent injury. The match ups we want get watered down.

If you aren't in a NY6 they are glorified scrimmages with excuses for more practice time to work on things for next year.

They don't carry the prestige they once did. Adding too many is at least part of what watered them down.
Agree. There used to be a time you wanted to watch as many bowl games as you could. Now you want to ask if one or both don't want to be there.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are hilarious. I said I dont see why you guy are all chippy and happy and talking so much trash when your team was so close to playing for a title. Losing to an uranked team with a few weeks to go. I don't understand it because I've been there. You guys must just expect to crash and burn and it doesn't faze you is my only explanation. And yes you guys slammed UW for loseing to bamma. You remain the weirdest fan base.

Except for maybe OD, no Oregon fans expected to make the playoffs this year. This team OVERachieved, not underachieved. Sure, both of the losses were winnable games, but there were at least 3 other games that easily could have been losses.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for maybe OD, no Oregon fans expected to make the playoffs this year. This team OVERachieved, not underachieved. Sure, both of the losses were winnable games, but there were at least 3 other games that easily could have been losses.

Yeah but you had it. lol. You were right outside the top four. Doesn't matter if you expected it at the beginning of the year you had it. You have 18 Srs and Jrs starting . You don't get teams like that often.
Next season whats the outlook? You must be bringing back a very young team.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you had it. lol. You were right outside the top four. Doesn't matter if you expected it at the beginning of the year you had it. You have 18 Srs and Jrs starting . You don't get teams like that often.

Next years team will be more talented but less experienced. I expect a similar outlook

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next years team will be more talented but less experienced. I expect a similar outlook
More talented everywhere? You're losing a possible first round QB, every starting O lineman except one and your starting TE and a WR. Those are just the Srs on Offense so who knows if all your Jrs are coming back. Thats a lot of new faces. Who's your QB next season?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They'll be picked to win the conference. A CFP spot is unlikely.