• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. When you spend the last 2 minutes taking a knee at your rival's 4 and they have 3 time outs left, and take none, that's domination and submission. On the + no players had seasoning ending injuries occurred and no nut punches were thrown. .. that's a win...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they are better at talking about football than they were playing it? :noidea:

:D
They were good enough I'd say earning over 150 million and each playing over seven years (Reggie-10, Sanchez-9) when the average NFL career is 3.3 years. And now earning a living talking about football.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaggy

Since Auburn owns the PAC we are claiming this thread as our new team bd. I'm going to need mod powers to manage the riff raff.

Thank you

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s on this year, these boys are focused. They want the South again but outright.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wsu2.jpg

Hence why I feel like you with Haener over Browning.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is going to be really good... Next year. Especially if Eno decides to stay. I don't think with the current OL injuries and MIA tackles, he'll have the same statistical year. But Jayden Daniels will the best QB in the conference by next year. He's a stick figure, but has legit all of the tools. Great touch, great pocket savvy, fast as hell, an arm he can crank up when he needs it (he had a 30 yard laser beam when he stepped into it). He's basically a skinny Mariota. He moves in the exact same way, just at like 6'3" 180 instead of the 210 he needs to be at. But that's what strength programs are for.

8-4 at best this year, but legit conference contender next year. They played 20 freshmen or something in the first game, and that's with a bunch of guys who were freshmen last year getting full time work. There are 5 returning starters on defense that are sophomores now. And they weren't bad last year. I think they'll beat someone really good this year. Maybe Utah.

In 2020 they'll be bad news. That being said, Michigan State's defense is probably going to crush them.

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is going to be really good... Next year. Especially if Eno decides to stay. I don't think with the current OL injuries and MIA tackles, he'll have the same statistical year. But Jayden Daniels will the best QB in the conference by next year. He's a stick figure, but has legit all of the tools. Great touch, great pocket savvy, fast as hell, an arm he can crank up when he needs it (he had a 30 yard laser beam when he stepped into it). He's basically a skinny Mariota. He moves in the exact same way, just at like 6'3" 180 instead of the 210 he needs to be at. But that's what strength programs are for.

8-4 at best this year, but legit conference contender next year. They played 20 freshmen or something in the first game, and that's with a bunch of guys who were freshmen last year getting full time work. There are 5 returning starters on defense that are sophomores now. And they weren't bad last year. I think they'll beat someone really good this year. Maybe Utah.

In 2020 they'll be bad news. That being said, Michigan State's defense is probably going to crush them.