• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the reigning Rose Bowl loser...and the reigning PAC-12 embarrassment.
Not nearly as much as the team that finished 4th in the North. Nice try, but it won't make the ducks the better team. 3 straight years of not finishing better than UW. Facts.

You can literally stay up all night doing this. It won't change a thing. UW is still better, has been better, and will be again this year.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as much as the team that finished 4th in the North. Nice try, but it won't make the ducks the better team. 3 straight years of not finishing better than UW. Facts.

You can literally stay up all night doing this. It won't change a thing. UW is still better, has been better, and will be again this year.

Oregon continues to win the majority of its high-profile OOC games. Other teams just continue to shit all over UW in OOC play.

You can keep typing all night. It won't change the fact that Oregon is better, has been better, and will continue to be better again this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon continues to win the majority of its high-profile OOC games. Other teams just continue to shit all over UW in OOC play.

You can keep typing all night. It won't change the fact that Oregon is better, has been better, and will continue to be better again this year.
Nope, those are not facts. Oregon hasn't been better than several teams in the conference since Chipster left. There isn't anyone on the sideline, more or less team, that was there when that happened. That's ancient history defined.

UW is just better.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, those are not facts. Oregon hasn't been better than several teams in the conference since Chipster left. There isn't anyone on the sideline, more or less team, that was there when that happened. That's ancient history defined.

UW is just better.

Oregon has continued to be better than UW after Chipster left. There isn't anyone on UWs sideline who can remember an era where UW was better than UO. That's ancient history defined.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. The last game of the Pac12 season was still this
18.11.20_pac12_fcg_1380__1543904829.jpg

Ducks have failed to achieve either the goal of winning the conference or going to a major bowl the last 3 years. And even in their little run failed to seal the deal getting curb stomped by a 3rd string QB and losing to Auburn.

Might want to at least look at your own history before bringing up others. Just saying. If you want to try to derail something, don't do it from a glass house.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. The last game of the Pac12 season was still this

Ducks have failed to achieve either the goal of winning the conference or going to a major bowl the last 3 years. And even in their little run failed to seal the deal getting curb stomped by a 3rd string QB and losing to Auburn.

Might want to at least look at your own history before bringing up others. Just saying. If you want to try to derail something, don't do it from a glass house.

Washington has failed to achieve either the goal of winning a major bowl, let alone a CFP victory the last 4 years. Even in Oregon's little run, they managed to achieve both.

Might want to look at least at your own failings before bringing up others. Just saying. If you want to try an derail something, don't do it from a glass house.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has failed to achieve either the goal of winning a major bowl, let alone a CFP victory the last 4 years. Even in Oregon's little run, they managed to achieve both.

Might want to look at least at your own failings before bringing up others. Just saying. If you want to try an derail something, don't do it from a glass house.
I'm assuming you were just drunk last night because you can't really be that stupid. I mean duck fans aren't known for their intellect, but surely aren't quite that dumb.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas game last season was fun and plenty of hotties in daisy dukes and cowboy boots.

Went to Texas to visit some friends when I was in my early 20's.

Saw the Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots and damn near stayed.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Texas to visit some friends when I was in my early 20's.

Saw the Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots and damn near stayed.

I can believe it. About two years ago I went to Dallas to visit a good friend who I met when we both served in the same squadron Stationed in El Toro . So I've known her since I was 19 and she took me to a Cowboys game with her two daughters. All three were in Jerseys jean shorts and boots. The older daughter was a Texans cheerleader the past three seasons and quit to get married and start a family so you know shes a hottie. My friend still rocks and I mean rocks a bikini (she does marathons and triathlons) and the younger daughter is just as good looking as her sister and is now in the Air Force. I felt like a king that day with those three ladies . lol