• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually 3 nattys in baseball since your mom took you off the diper train…get back to me when your school achieves anything remotely close to me beavz wazzy.

GO BEAVZ!

Who cares about baseball? This is the football forum.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually 3 nattys in baseball since your mom took you off the diper train…get back to me when your school achieves anything remotely close to me beavz wazzy.

GO BEAVZ!

Congrats on your baseball program. You guys keep recruiting kiddy diddlers to win titles.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank gawd for you clowns…ya dropped another "L" last night. Sweep today at your house for the baby bruins?

terrific baseball team your running these days, perhaps a new coaching staff paid for by Nike U is in order.

Couldn't care less about college baseball.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D7X_0_PW4AAAFsn.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think the winner of the Oregon-UW game has a pretty good shot of getting there.
Problem for the ducks is the rest of that road schedule. It isn't just UW. When your vaunted senior QB is 4-8 on the road in his career and the ducks have to to go Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and ASU, running that with no more than one loss is a really tall order. Beating UW is a key step for sure. I just don't see them losing less than two of those 5 games. Even going 3-2 would be a huge step. I'd guess 2-3 is more likely.

This is why some national lists like the ducks while others have them 3rd at best in the conference. They have talent and best known quantity at QB to make a run, but that is the most brutal road slate anyone could have drawn up. Seriously, none of them are after their two bye weeks even. It couldn't have been dialed up any better if you had let UW's AD personally make the ducks schedule for them.

I don't like UW's ability to reach the playoffs either, but their schedule makes it more manageable if they find a stride and get a few lucky breaks along the way.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for the ducks is the rest of that road schedule. It isn't just UW. When your vaunted senior QB is 4-8 on the road in his career and the ducks have to to go Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and ASU, running that with no more than one loss is a really tall order. Beating UW is a key step for sure. I just don't see them losing less than two of those 5 games. Even going 3-2 would be a huge step. I'd guess 2-3 is more likely.

This is why some national lists like the ducks while others have them 3rd at best in the conference. They have talent and best known quantity at QB to make a run, but that is the most brutal road slate anyone could have drawn up. Seriously, none of them are after their two bye weeks even. It couldn't have been dialed up any better if you had let UW's AD personally make the ducks schedule for them.

I don't like UW's ability to reach the playoffs either, but their schedule makes it more manageable if they find a stride and get a few lucky breaks along the way.

USC and ASU will be pushovers.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC and ASU will be pushovers.
I'm sure last year fans didn't expect to get blown out at Zona. Year before probably didn't expect to get beat up badly by a horrible UCLA team and oh by the way, lost at ASU. Ducks were just bad in 2016 so no need to revisit those road games.

Hell, the Huskies lost last year to a bad Cal team on the road.

Road games are not anywhere near as easy as playing at home. It's a tough ask to go undefeated on the road in this league. Like very very rare to do so for any team at any skill level. Ducks have a particularly brutal slate of them this go around.