• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ozzie quits

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozzie supposedly told his players before tonite's game that it was his last game and according to the MLB Network the Marlins and the White Soxes are finalizing a trade for Ozzie

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he is now the Marlins manager. What gets me is that not only did he not get fired for poor team performance the last few years but that he actually got another job and was trying to extort the White Sox into giving him an undeserved extension. Really, not the brightest move. The Marlins go through managers like water and are always trying to trade their better players for prospects. Way to go from a stable organization trying to win to going to one that is trying to milk MLB for all the cash it can get.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep, he is now the Marlins manager. What gets me is that not only did he not get fired for poor team performance the last few years but that he actually got another job and was trying to extort the White Sox into giving him an undeserved extension. Really, not the brightest move. The Marlins go through managers like water and are always trying to trade their better players for prospects. Way to go from a stable organization trying to win to going to one that is trying to milk MLB for all the cash it can get.

Couldn't have said it better myself!