• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ozzie Newsome

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you think Jimmy Smith is good. He's their freaking 4th CB. Webb is a great pick but Kruger is a system guy. Torrey Smith is a #2 WR not a #1 WR. And I've already posted about his total whiffs from 2003-2006 which netted him Ngata, Suggs and Koch. Yes the first 2 are football studs but 3 starters in 4 years? Explain how that's good. Here's the Ravens draft picks for reference: Baltimore Ravens draft history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what part of Belichick's drafts have been bad??? Look at their picks for your answer: New England Patriots All-Time Draft History - Pro-Football-Reference.com. Much more misses then hits recently.

And I'm not discounting the success of the Ravens or the Pats. To me I'm just not impressed about what these 2 teams are doing in the draft lately but they seem to get all the draft love.

Isn't this what good GMs are supposed to do?!? Finding guys that fit their system is precisely what Ozzie has done and exactly what Baalke seems, so far, to be able to do as well.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this what good GMs are supposed to do?!? Finding guys that fit their system is precisely what Ozzie has done and exactly what Baalke seems, so far, to be able to do as well.

Yes. Giants/Steelers/Ravens are very good at doing this. But Kruger is pretty much the only system guy that's performed pretty good for them for a few years now.