• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OXNARD Training Camp Notes from True Cowboys Fans Only

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That sucks for Crawford he was supposed to be ready to play a huge role this season. Well hopefully Jerry can sign John Abraham or someone with some pass rushing skill. The weakest part of the team just got a lot weaker.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That sucks for Crawford he was supposed to be ready to play a huge role this season. Well hopefully Jerry can sign John Abraham or someone with some pass rushing skill. The weakest part of the team just got a lot weaker.

It may be as significant as a torn Achilles. "I can't (expletive) believe this," Crawford said, according to the Star-Telegram.:brick:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that Romo came into camp weighing 236 lbs. That's way too heavy for Romo to playing at that weight. He won't be as elusive at that size, He needs to lose about 10 - 15 pounds before the reg season begins.

Tony Romo reported to training camp short of peak condition due to reduced offseason conditioning as he nursed a back injury.

Carrying four QBs on their 90-man roster, the Cowboys planned to ease Romo into camp and limit his throws anyway. He's only one pound over his playing weight of 230. Observed QBs coach Wade Wilson, "(With) the extended camp that we have, I don’t think it’ll be a concern coming into the start of the season."

I don't think with all the stories we can come up with for the sky is falling on the Cowboys. Worrying about a players weight that hasn't been able to train all offseason is one of them.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer having knee surgery for bone bruise out 2- 4 weeks, something tells me it is more than meet the eye....:suspicious:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer having knee surgery for bone bruise out 2- 4 weeks, something tells me it is more than meet the eye....:suspicious:
Well his contract is guaranteed. he might as well take it easy during TC. Nothing the Cowboys can do about either right now. I kinda agree. Something isn't right in the story.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jerry mad a good decision in not signing him.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jerry mad a good decision in not signing him.

Up til two days ago I hated that he kept Spencer around...... I really had high hopes for Crawford.
Looks like Jerry might have done the correct thing to keep Spencer around for one more year after all...... Time will tell.

For the record I have ZERO issues with J Ratt and Hatcher being our tackles. Especially in this defense. SL will also be better in it.
Question mark to me is depth at the DE position.