• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

over/under Bengals wins 2024/25

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... no problem with perusing the minutia but HOW MANY WINS WILL WE HAVE THIS YEAR?

I say 12 wins.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 wins

we always win some we aren't supposed to, and lose some we aren't supposed to.
otherwise I'd say, "hell yea, we the GOATS, undefeated baby!"

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Burrow is healthy, the floor is 11. There are some bad teams on this year's schedule and we are good enough to compete with any of the good teams. Beat those you should and win a few toss-ups.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going big. Healthy Burrow, good OL - Defense returns to normal....it all went to shit last year and they won 9 games. I think they push for 13 this year.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I guess that's everybody

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a beng fan I would never venture to say that

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going big. Healthy Burrow, good OL - Defense returns to normal....it all went to shit last year and they won 9 games. I think they push for 13 this year.
something is wrong, but I can't put my finger on it yet. it will become clear in the first few weeks of the season. we always push someone out there who doesn't belong.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something is wrong, but I can't put my finger on it yet. it will become clear in the first few weeks of the season. we always push someone out there who doesn't belong.
Right now the only 2 issues are: Chase's contract and overall Health (which goes for all teams).

There really doesn't seem to be new faces, really, in this lineup. Sure, Hill is moving back to DB - but he spent his 1st year there and played well when called up. You also still have DJT in that rotation. More experience in the 2ndary - return of Bell. Reader is out, but Rankins was a shrewd pickup to replace him. Hendrickson/Hubbard....I'd say of all the things on defense, the lack of a 2ndary pass-rusher could hurt - so hopefully Murphy can get healthy and return to the field and provide that.

Offensively - you couldn't ask for much more. Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Yoshi, Gesick, All, probably the best OL since Burrow has been in the NFL and Mims still waiting in the wings....even some depth along the OL with guys coming in like Kirkland and Lee....I guess you could worry about the depth at RB - but Williams returned to the PS and will be a game-day call up. I think in a more uptempo spread offense Moss/Brown will prove to be much better fits than Mixon.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the only 2 issues are: Chase's contract and overall Health (which goes for all teams).

There really doesn't seem to be new faces, really, in this lineup. Sure, Hill is moving back to DB - but he spent his 1st year there and played well when called up. You also still have DJT in that rotation. More experience in the 2ndary - return of Bell. Reader is out, but Rankins was a shrewd pickup to replace him. Hendrickson/Hubbard....I'd say of all the things on defense, the lack of a 2ndary pass-rusher could hurt - so hopefully Murphy can get healthy and return to the field and provide that.

Offensively - you couldn't ask for much more. Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Yoshi, Gesick, All, probably the best OL since Burrow has been in the NFL and Mims still waiting in the wings....even some depth along the OL with guys coming in like Kirkland and Lee....I guess you could worry about the depth at RB - but Williams returned to the PS and will be a game-day call up. I think in a more uptempo spread offense Moss/Brown will prove to be much better fits than Mixon.
I worry about the punter. Not a huge issue overall, but one worth watching. I worry about the pass rush, mostly because I'm skeptical that Hendrickson will continue to be able to stay healthy as he gets to the back end of his career. I worry about right tackle until Mims can eventually take over. But, overall this is definitely a team poised to have a big year. Lots to like on this roster and a favorable schedule.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about the punter. Not a huge issue overall, but one worth watching. I worry about the pass rush, mostly because I'm skeptical that Hendrickson will continue to be able to stay healthy as he gets to the back end of his career. I worry about right tackle until Mims can eventually take over. But, overall this is definitely a team poised to have a big year. Lots to like on this roster and a favorable schedule.
Agreed on the pass rush - that's why I mentioned that with depth. Hendrickson and Hubbard have a lengthy history of getting banged up...having Murphy to rotate in would have been prime - but let's hope they can get through the first 4-5 weeks and allow him to get healthy. We'll find out just how good Johnson is (Cedric) after a stellar pre-season at rushing the passer. Same for the waiver pickup from WAS...

Punter...is it that hard? Really? I can't seem to wrap my head around it....