• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Out of curiosity

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking plays instead of games as the OP was then you have to say Catch II was bigger than this catch because catch II was do or die. This one, if not completed, would have been followed by a chip shot FG to tie the game and send it to OT.

For the sake of my content with tonight's game, I'm going to say we would have lost in overtime or the ever-dependable Akers would have missed. That was do or die. - Even if we win the Superbowl, obviously The Catch is bigger, but just wanted to mention that The Catch was 3rd Down.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put that final five minutes of the game as the most exciting as a fan I've witnessed since the second SB over the Bengals. Classic. So classic my wife, who hates football, was utterly invested. I found myself explaining why you go for two when Harbaugh did. I found myself explaining why spiking the ball with the clock running at 41 seconds was a better tactical decision than calling the TO.

Surreal. Probably not going to sleep tonight. Kegged an ESB. Brewed a Stout. Niners win in that fashion. Pretty fucking good day.

The talking heads will of course give credit for this win to the Saints' inability to stop giving us the ball. Whatever. Fuck em. Cheers.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Ray best for me since the Montana to Taylor connection vs the Bengals in the Show.... my voice is gone. Just most amazing niner game in over 20 years.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...now that I've had time to think here's how I rank them for me. I believe this list could be different for everyone based on age.

1) The Catch (the play that started it all)
2) The Drive (vs. the Bengals to win the SB)
3) The Dart (Smith to VD, stealing the radio call description. Call it whatever you want, it's a W)

The other reason I have it so high is that we did it twice in the last 4-5 minutes. To do it a second time is really impressive, IMHO.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vernon caled it 'the grab'

i call it 'the run harper the fuck over'

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1