• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Raider Wish List

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning, there would be nothing better for me than to see TP2 be the QB for us!! Thing is the GM and HC do NOT have his back.. Strike one.. MM is nothing more than a BACKUP and that's the way Raider Brass see him as well.. Strike two.. When you rebuild you start with a franchise QB and NOT a VET QB.. Strike three.. Mark Davis, Reggie, DA, ALL crying for Franchise QB!! So I JUST post the names of the 4 QBs that I think are franchise type QBs..
I will say this?? If we pass on QB and KEEP Pryor, he WILL WIN the starting job come 2014 season opener!! His talent is to great that MM or some VET would NOT beat him out.. If it goes down like that I would BET anybody whatever they want Pryor would WIN the gig!!
LMAO, Pryor nut-lovers better hope we take QB..

FIFY, ID.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, that's some funny sheet dude!! I tell ya bro, im one of the few Pryor holdouts left!! I just got his back till he no longer is a Raider.. But hey I am pushing for QB with our first pick..
Did you read what MD had to say about your guys Reggie and DA..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, that's some funny sheet dude!! I tell ya bro, im one of the few Pryor holdouts left!! I just got his back till he no longer is a Raider.. But hey I am pushing for QB with our first pick..
Did you read what MD had to say about your guys Reggie and DA..

I did see what the Dutch Boy said & I like it. RM's seat is def a lot hotter than DA, for obvious reasons. What sucks is that of all the picks from last year, the only real impact guy was Moore. Maybe Watson will step up this year, but I assume we will still need to draft or sign OL help. Hayden seems to be a very wasted pick, as was Wilson. Maybe we can consider McG a break-even for Wilson, as he did perform as well or better than a 4th rounder. Still, he wasn't a "pick" by RM. The FA signings were ok, but he was just trying to fill holes with warm bodies. This year, those signings need to be impact players. Totally different. Stay tuned... :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do or die for Reggie and DA in 2014.. 10 WINS or bust!! We can get those 10 WINS but Reggie needs to HIT a home RUN in FA and the draft.. Its the NFL baby worst to first happens ALL the time!! If you are smart no problem!! We got the money and the high PICK with franchise QBs in the draft.. I see NO reason WHY we can NOT WIN 10 games!! Ron Wolf and the GREAT Madden said Reggie is the guy, we will soon find out!!
JUST WIN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang!! What if we draft RoClowney, and Sam then pick up Martin and his texting buddy, and Freeman in FA!! WOW talk about drama man!! It could happen.. Never know what BIG Reggie is thinking..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its do or die for Reggie and DA in 2014.. 10 WINS or BUST!! We can get those 10 WINS but Reggie NEEDS to hit a home run in FA and the draft!! Its the NFL baby worst to first happens ALL the time!!Smart people WIN!! I see NO reason why we can NOT WIN 10 games..
We got the MONEY and the high PICK with franchise type QBs at the top of this draft!! Ron Wolf and John Madden say Reggie is the guy.. We will soon find out.. JUST WIN!!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they don't take Manziel, that will be as big of a mistake as taking Russell #1 was...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nosferatu you got it all wrong dude.. Johnny Football works hard and loves the game.. JR was LAZY and hated the game.. Not the same people man.. Ask AP if he would like to have JF on his team.. Playoffs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders resign Khalif Barnes.. The cat with nine lives!! Another under the radar BUT great move by us!!
KB can play LT, LG, RG, RT, and at a GOOD level.. You KEEP players like that.. Plug him in and he will do his job..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has it the Raiders really like Teddy B.. Me too!! You can get all the D players and O PLAYERS you want, if you don't have a QB you will be the Browns, Bills, Vikes, etc.. History proves that..
Reggie comes from GB so he knows the value of a QB.. Raider Brass see TB as a AR type player!!
Break TBs game down whats NOT to like..
Me im tired of being the browns, Bills, Vikes, etc!! We are The Oakland Raiders and I WANT TO WIN!!
Hopefully Pryor puts it ALL together if we pass on QB..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders resign Khalif Barnes.. The cat with nine lives!! Another under the radar BUT great move by us!!
KB can play LT, LG, RG, RT, and at a GOOD level.. You KEEP players like that.. Plug him in and he will do his job..

It would be nice if he could hear and/or count...:yahoo:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, KB is not some superstar man.. But he is the best depth player we could get in FA.. When a cat can play LT, LG, RG, RT you KEEP him.. Bang for the buck bro!! Nothing more nothing less..
We got BIGGER fish to fry in the name of Veldy and Houston!!
SMH at the fans that say let them walk, they are NOT that good!! WOW what are those fans trip??
Heck that's what every GM with CAP money is saying!! Let them walk please!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, KB is not some superstar man.. But he is the best depth player we could get in FA.. When a cat can play LT, LG, RG, RT you KEEP him.. Bang for the buck bro!! Nothing more nothing less..
SMH at the fans that say let them walk, they are NOT that good!! WOW what are those fans trip??

I know what you're saying, ID. The untimely false starts kill us though. Also, I'm a bit tired of these fringe player signings. I know FA signings haven't started yet, but why Veldy isn't signed yet is beyond stupid. It may be too late for Houston already. I'm giving RM less than a 50/50 chance of putting that $66M (and draft) to good use.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clowney is a real crap shoot at this point. He really hasn't shown the kind of work ethic that's needed to succeed in the NFL. Anthony Barr is a beast and is the kind of guy that can not only anchor your defense, but be marquee and team leader.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been hoping to see Houston walk right on over to Denver! That guy might be my favorite FA this year. He just doesn't get the recognition for how good he really is. Can't blame the guy for being on such a bad defense. Can't do it all by yourself.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, lets see what happens.. We still got a week to get it done..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LuckyBoltsFan, I would rather have Barr over the OVER HYPED Mack all day.. If we had a Rivers or a PM type QB he would be one of my TOP choices!!
CD, you guys NEED to stay away from Houston!! We still got a WEEK to get it done..
UGH Von Miller on one side and Houston on the other!! Houston can play LDE, RDE,and DT.. And only 26 years old!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LuckyBoltsFan, I would rather have Barr over the OVER HYPED Mack all day.. If we had a Rivers or a PM type QB he would be one of my TOP choices!!
CD, you guys NEED to stay away from Houston!! We still got a WEEK to get it done..
UGH Von Miller on one side and Houston on the other!! Houston can play LDE, RDE,and DT.. And only 26 years old!!

Houston made it sound like he was planning to hit the open market so we shall see. Haven't seen anything that suggests they are in negotiations right now. And yes I would love Von coming from one side and Houston the other. Good luck to whoever the Raider starting quarterback might be if that happens.

Also I would rather have Mack than Barr. Barr could end up the better player of the two but he has some major development that he has to do to get to that point. I would say a team won't see his actual talent on the field for another at least 2 years as he tries to learn the position. Mack comes in as an impact guy day one. He is probably the only player I would love to see the Broncos try to get into the top 10 for.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya cd, im starting to worry just a little bit about losing Houston!! Hey if we lose him?? Well that's just the way the NFL works.. But dang it!! NOT to an AFC West team!!
CD, Mack is from a small school dude, not that matters to much, But I did see him play some games and he did not stand out to me.. I seen his bowl game as well and as hard as I looked to see what the HYPE was about, he GOT handled man by a small school.. Im not saying that he will bust, heck he could be ALL-PRO!! He reminds me of that Werner dude from FSU last year all hype and so so play..
Barr is a proven PAC-12 player!! Has everything you want from a draft prospect!!
Again im on the draft QB with our top pick train, so I hope we pass on both..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack has a lot more explosion than Werner ever did that is for sure. I guess this is where two people can look at the same thing and see two different results. I watched his game against Ohio State and he dominated 2 guys that are going to be drafted in this year's draft. Now given they are not going to be high round prospects but against a big school he was a one man wrecking crew. Now yes he had some games where he was somewhat non-existent but I wonder if that was because teams were running away from him then in passing downs sending more help his way because the rest of the team just stunk big time. Kind of like how Clowney had a down year but part of that was because teams just didn't give him much of a chance to go and make plays. Can't really hold that against them.

I guess one of the main reasons I like him over Barr is he just seems like the more complete of the two players. He isn't just speed as he has some major power where he was able to just toss 300 lb. men to the side. Throw in he is equally as good in the run game as he is in the pass game. I look at the Broncos own Von Miller and I know people talk about his pass rushing abilities but I would say his ability against the run is just as impressive. So I just like those more all-around type guys.