• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Raider Wish List

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry I should of said Werner and Mack carry the same hype as being some great D player.. Of course there skill is not the same, one is a DE the other OLB.. What I mean is they carry the same hype.. Werner was talked as being some great D player, so I tuned in to see what the hype was about.. The dude got handled by some small school in his bowl game just like Mack did, that right there told me he will be eaten up by NFL OLs and sure enough he did.. Thing is people are seeing the players through the eyes of the Late GREAT AL Davis!! 40 Times size speed!! Fans will say?? Well they put 2 or 3 guys on him, that's why they could not get it done.. Well what makes you think they wont do the same in the NFL, were the players ARE bigger and faster..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my draft board.. Teddy B\ JF.. Carr.. Bortles.. Matthews.. Robinson.. Watkins.. Evans.. Trade down.. Fix the D in FA and it starts with Houston!! Go ALL O in the draft!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't do that in the NFL as much though considering how many other great players there are. If you are doubling one guy every time it leaves you vulnerable elsewhere. In college where there is maybe one all-star per team if you eliminate them you are good to go. Now for me I would actually love to see the Broncos trade up for Mack. Having him on one side with Von on the other teams will have to decide where they want to try and protect. Can't double both of them or if you do then the team is vulnerable elsewhere.

See I wasn't that big of a fan of Werner. I thought he didn't have that great first step you want in an elite pass rusher. He also benefitted from having a great deal of talent around him giving him a ton of one-on-one situations. But again this all boils down to two people can see two totally different things. I will admit I haven't watch a done of Barr games at least in comparison to Mack. I mostly started watching Mack because of so many people comparing him to Von and realized I did see why that is the case.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can cd.. You just need a good OL smart coaching and you will take him right out of the game!!
You think ALL-PRO Clady would of helped you guys in the SB?? Leave him one on one load up the other side?? Might of been a different out come..
See in the NFL you NEED an ALL-PRO LT to take care of one side that would take Von out of the game, then you double Mack.. That's how its done in the NFL.. But then if you have an ALL-PRO RT as well then you don't have to worry about either.. But then none of that would matter if you don't have the QB to get the job done..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that back, you don't NEED an ALL-PRO LT,and RT to get it done!! You just NEED very good ones..
And we have one that is VERY good!! Resign VELDY!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here we go Raider Fans!! Its ShowTime Reggie!! So show us what a pocket FULL of money can do for us!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The moment of truth is here!! The day RaiderNation has been waiting for for YEARS!! Will Reggie LET the Nation down?? Or Will he make ALL the right moves?? Man the drama is thick in RaiderNation!!
I love being a RAIDER FAN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are good players, but I want to start with Veldy and Houston.. Then build from there.. imo

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are good players, but I want to start with Veldy and Houston.. Then build from there.. imo

Both of those ships have sailed. We needed to re-sign them prior to today. Now, it's an all-out bidding war & we won't win. (and should get involved). RM must not have seen what we wanted in either player. Maybe he is set on Matthews at #5? Maybe he feels there are more versatile options(for the $$) on DE in FA? Maybe he's an idiot? :noidea:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those ships have sailed. We needed to re-sign them prior to today. Now, it's an all-out bidding war & we won't win. (and should get involved). RM must not have seen what we wanted in either player. Maybe he is set on Matthews at #5? Maybe he feels there are more versatile options(for the $$) on DE in FA? Maybe he's an idiot? :noidea:

oh s*** is there any word did we sign anyone before the deadline?

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quoting myself to agree with myself. :gaah:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting Veldy go for Saffold!! Wow!! Maybe the Raiders knew something about Veldy that we didn't??
Lets see how it plays out.. Oh we got DMAC for another year..