• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Oline

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got beat in the 2nd half yesterday. I know they stacked the box a lot but it's worrisome.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got beat in the 2nd half yesterday. I know they stacked the box a lot but it's worrisome.
Couldn't disagree more. Our OL destroyed their front 7 in the first half. In the 2nd half, it was 5-6 blockers vs 8-9 in the box

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps to a degree, but that's basically cause the media and fans go over the top with expectations. The tackles have been good but also at times not so good. Room is certainly there for improvement. Young Mr. Martin too

BUT...make no mistake, Travis Frederick has played 3 games at a very high level. I expect the others to step up their games with less mistake plays.

yesterday was an offensive coordinator shutting down after the BW int play. It was like...OH SHIT right there. Dunbar mighta caught 8 of his 10 after that int. NOT good enough when you are seeing that your D ain't stopping jack. Best play might be a 50 yard air out two times in the first half. I'd also like to see more McFadden if this indeed RB by committee. Something about Randle say's don't eat the cheese to me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps to a degree, but that's basically cause the media and fans go over the top with expectations. The tackles have been good but also at times not so good. Room is certainly there for improvement. Young Mr. Martin too

BUT...make no mistake, Travis Frederick has played 3 games at a very high level. I expect the others to step up their games with less mistake plays.

yesterday was an offensive coordinator shutting down after the BW int play. It was like...OH SHIT right there. Dunbar mighta caught 8 of his 10 after that int. NOT good enough when you are seeing that your D ain't stopping jack. Best play might be a 50 yard air out two times in the first half. I'd also like to see more McFadden if this indeed RB by committee. Something about Randle say's don't eat the cheese to me.
While a different player than Marion Barber, I think Randle is similar in that he can be effective as a change up, but you lose a lot when you try and make him something he's not. Ready to see Michael

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While a different player than Marion Barber, I think Randle is similar in that he can be effective as a change up, but you lose a lot when you try and make him something he's not. Ready to see Michael

It should be time. Interesting point is with 4 RB's...who besides Dunbar plays ST's?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be time. Interesting point is with 4 RB's...who besides Dunbar plays ST's?
That's a great point. Dunbar has a set role, Randle should be a change up.....they brought Michael in for a reason, I think he has a chance to be a lead back. He is a talent, and this team needs a consistent running game to lean on. I'd say McFadden should work on his tackling

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see more Escobar. The starting WRs yesterday - 0 catches , 2 targets. I doubt this has happened very much.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline even in the 2nd half gave Weeden the protection needed, the team stopped running after a few run plays wee stopped. That was the MO in the past. I thought they changed but I guess I was wrong.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a WR streak down the sidelines and throwing the ball his way will losses the D. Completing those passes will be great but if the threat is there the D will have to worry about it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great point. Dunbar has a set role, Randle should be a change up.....they brought Michael in for a reason, I think he has a chance to be a lead back. He is a talent, and this team needs a consistent running game to lean on. I'd say McFadden should work on his tackling
Might as well put him right on IR instead of going through with the pain and suffering of the inevitable injury if you are going to do that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone tell me how the undrafted rookie Guard played? I heard he started but I didnt watch and was curious if you guys got a read on him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought he played better than anyone on the Oline beside maybe the C.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think showers would come in and win a couple of these games. Weeden has an arm,but damn not the smartest guy around. Showers could scramble and get some big plays. Weeden scares nobody and has no mobility or instincts. The saints are going to stack 8 at the Los because they know he is not a playmaker who can throw deep. Hell even Johnny football is better than this scrub

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought he played better than anyone on the Oline beside maybe the C.
Agree, Collins either secured his spot as the #1 BU, and/or is making a claim as the starter. I have very little doubt he's a 2016 starter for this team.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Performance last night looked much like the Falcons game. They got blown up on that Christine Michael run.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Performance last night looked much like the Falcons game. They got blown up on that Christine Michael run.
yep....6 blocking 8 on short yardage is a hard thing to do.
Sell Out on the run in a very big way....darn shame everyone and their grandmother knew CM was getting the ball on that play. Weeden looks for a place to fall down when any comes close, and hasn't a clue how (OR TO darn timid) to STEP UP IN THE POCKET.

hopefully after NE...I'll never see Weeden take another snap in a Dallas uni.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, not much deception in that one

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KP is just that...I may be jumping the gun, but I don't think so. Some of it is the coaches and what they are game planning. BUT, after watching this guy basically fall down twice (To PROTECT THE FOOTBALL) I THINK I'm beginning to understand. Court Awareness? ...not so much

I know this...Playing Not To Lose ain't gonna get it done....not at that position with no element of running QB in play. Team Effort all the way around, but yes...bring on Cassel and release some of the restraints.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....6 blocking 8 on short yardage is a hard thing to do.
Sell Out on the run in a very big way....darn shame everyone and their grandmother knew CM was getting the ball on that play. Weeden looks for a place to fall down when any comes close, and hasn't a clue how (OR TO darn timid) to STEP UP IN THE POCKET.

hopefully after NE...I'll never see Weeden take another snap in a Dallas uni.
I'm all for running on 3rd and short and I'm all for having Michael be the short yardage guy, but I totally agree with this. When you talk publicly all week about how the guy will be used in short yardage packages and you don't play him at all until that point and then you bring him in we know it's going to be a run. That play was going to be a tough one to convert.