• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OU @ LSU

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? Is OU that bad or is the SEC a good basketball conference. Too bad OU didn't play Florida today.

Wow you sound like a complete dumbass. OU is the best team in the country. The SEC is still the worst P6 conference in college basketball(and that's saying something w/how the B1G has been this year). Today did nothing to change that fact, despite the close game.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you sound like a complete dumbass. OU is the best team in the country. The SEC is still the worst P6 conference in college basketball(and that's saying something w/how the B1G has been this year). Today did nothing to change that fact, despite the close game.

If OU is the best team; how is it they got very lucky to beat an un-ranked SEC team? If the SEC is the worst, how is it Florida blows out WVU; ranked nr 9? Not sure who the dumb ass is here....you or me?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU is the best team; how is it they got very lucky to beat an un-ranked SEC team? If the SEC is the worst, how is it Florida blows out WVU; ranked nr 9? Not sure who the dumb ass is here....you or me?

Winning a true road game in college basketball isn't easy. Even good/great teams lose on the roads to lesser teams ALL the time. OU only beat Oklahoma State by two on the road and you don't see anybody on here trying to claim that Oklahoma State is good because they aren't.

I mean if we want to base all judgments on ONE game scenarios. How about Kentucky losing to UCLA and Ohio State, LSU losing Wake Forest, Houston, College of Charleston, Florida losing to Purdue, FSU, MSU, and Miami and Texas A&M losing to Arizona State and Syracuse? The SEC was awful OOC. Yesterday did nothing to change that fact despite LSU losing a close game to the #1 team and Florida beating WVU. Hell Florida might STILL miss the NCAAT.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Runeman

SEC Records against the other power conferences:

vs. ACC: 8-11
vs. Big 12: 7-12
vs. Big East: 3-7
vs. Big 10: 0-7
vs. Pac 12: 1-6

Combined record of: 19-43 = 30% winning %

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning a true road game in college basketball isn't easy. Even good/great teams lose on the roads to lesser teams ALL the time. OU only beat Oklahoma State by two on the road and you don't see anybody on here trying to claim that Oklahoma State is good because they aren't.

I mean if we want to base all judgments on ONE game scenarios. How about Kentucky losing to UCLA and Ohio State, LSU losing Wake Forest, Houston, College of Charleston, Florida losing to Purdue, FSU, MSU, and Miami and Texas A&M losing to Arizona State and Syracuse? The SEC was awful OOC. Yesterday did nothing to change that fact despite LSU losing a close game to the #1 team and Florida beating WVU. Hell Florida might STILL miss the NCAAT.

More proof to your point Oklahoma State also beat Kansas at home by 20.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More proof to your point Oklahoma State also beat Kansas at home by 20.

Yeah exactly, and they are the 9th best team in the Big 12. Winning on the road is extremely hard, even for veteran teams like Kansas and OU.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Can't believe I missed Runeman being a total and complete college basketball n00b!!!

Has he compared Frank Kaminsky to Mike Miller at all in this thread? If not, it will be coming soon!

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ben Simmons is going to the NIT? Well that sucks
Well Ben Simmons has no interest in being a winner and is more interested in being a by standard at the end of big ball games and let Tim Quartermen take stupid shots.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awwww, sounds like Team SEC fan is mad LSU didn't pull the upset and he wasn't able to suck off LSU and shout, "SEC! SEC! SEC!".....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, fuck you LSU for not finishing the job!!!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, sounds like Team SEC fan is mad LSU didn't pull the upset and he wasn't able to suck off LSU and shout, "SEC! SEC! SEC!".....

Seems to me Florida blew out West Virginia so need to worry about LSU.
Florida already beat that team. We think the Gators will be a very good team by tournament time. LSU almost won, however Buddy Hield is a great player and did great things when it counted.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me Florida blew out West Virginia so need to worry about LSU.
Florida already beat that team. We think the Gators will be a very good team by tournament time. LSU almost won, however Buddy Hield is a great player and did great things when it counted.

It's monday, I'm trolling. UF always has a solid team, although I didn't think they would win in blowout fashion. Always a scary team come tourney time...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Can't believe I missed Runeman being a total and complete college basketball n00b!!!

Has he compared Frank Kaminsky to Mike Miller at all in this thread? If not, it will be coming soon!

I would rather hear from your wife. Not interested in hearing from a wimp house boy. It's a sad day when the man of the house is a woman. You need to get off this site and learn a skill and go to work.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's monday, I'm trolling. UF always has a solid team, although I didn't think they would win in blowout fashion. Always a scary team come tourney time...

So was I the other day. Looks to me the B12 is loaded this year with several excellent teams. It's hard to compare conferences, however I like the B12 and the ACC for a great depth of talent. For me, no one team stands out as the clear favorite so I expect tournament time very few of the Nr 1 seeds will be in the final four.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather hear from your wife. Not interested in hearing from a wimp house boy. It's a sad day when the man of the house is a woman. You need to get off this site and learn a skill and go to work.
But my penis. It's big. Like 18 inches. What more do I need?