• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Who's your Final Four?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go figure...

Not sure if you saw some of the Jayhawks players laughing when asked about Chasson Randle the night before in an interview as some of us did. As you and many here know, I'm a Cal guy but seeing how those Jayhawk players disrespected Randle, it's great to see those marks where they belong - right at home in the land of Oz....

#Can'tmesswithNorCal

#PAC12

#Sh*tjustgotreal

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if kansas can get back stanford i think they can make it all the way. go wiggins

Wasn't Wiggins compared to LBJ?

Hmm...... Not even close. Dude's got talent, but he's nowhere near LBJ right now, and btw, I can't stand the Heat.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn UNC got screwed. Bad way to end a game. I have no clue who is going to win it all. I think it will be either Arizona or MSU.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn UNC got screwed. Bad way to end a game. I have no clue who is going to win it all. I think it will be either Arizona or MSU.

I think they got right. They did not start the clock on time and it had been more than 1.6 seconds before he called timeout. Having said that, I wish they would've let them have one more shot and miss. Not because I want them to lose, but rather because I don't want them to win when there should've been no time. I don't want controversy. I think it would've been a worse controversy if they had made it when there was no time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they got right. They did not start the clock on time and it had been more than 1.6 seconds before he called timeout. Having said that, I wish they would've let them have one more shot and miss. Not because I want them to lose, but rather because I don't want them to win when there should've been no time. I don't want controversy. I think it would've been a worse controversy if they had made it when there was no time.

Just a crap way to end the dreams of young kids. Hate to see a game end like that. I don't think they hit a miracle shot anyways, just wish they had a shot. I thought there should of been .3 to .4 left.

It would be cool to see Dayton win.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Virginia, Florida, Arizona and Louisville with Florida beating Arizona in the final.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a crap way to end the dreams of young kids. Hate to see a game end like that. I don't think they hit a miracle shot anyways, just wish they had a shot. I thought there should of been .3 to .4 left.

It would be cool to see Dayton win.

Didn't start the clock on time. ESPN showed a video where it started at the clock at the second the guy who caught the inbound pass touched the ball and he doesn't call the timeout until 0.8 seconds after the clock would've run out. If they wrongfully gave them another 0.4 seconds and they got a miracle shot, that would've been a crap way to smash the other team's dreams. Favorites or not, most of these players are not going to the NBA. This is their Super Bowl. They have dreams just as much as the underdogs do. It makes more of a story for us, but everyone has a dream. And while they may have been underdogs this year, it's hard for me to think of North Carolina as underdogs. I'm not big into college basketball, so I don't know if North Carolina is a big team every year or just some years.

So, for me, my only hope is to get the call right. I know that there are other plays that they must have gotten wrong that went against either team. Those plays would be the ones I'd be focusing on if I was the loser. Just my feeling. Of course, if North Carolina were my team, I'd feel bad. Technically, I should be rooting against Iowa State because one of my relatives went to the University of Iowa.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Florida, MSU, Louisville, and Arizona as the final four with Florida winning it all.

I have the same Final Four but with MSU taking the trophy over Louisville. I still feel good about Florida, MSU, & Arizona but after watching Kentucky play the way they did against Wichita State I am a little worried about Louisville getting past them but it will be one hell of a game either way!

Next year we should do a SportsHoopla bracket group at ESPN or CBS Sports.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured this thread would die soon. I stiil have the Gators and Wildcats in the final four from my original bracket.I'm a bit shocked that my Alma Mater is in the Elite 8. Go Huskies!!!

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured this thread would die soon. I stiil have the Gators and Wildcats in the final four from my original bracket.I'm a bit shocked that my Alma Mater is in the Elite 8. Go Huskies!!!

I still have Arizona, Michigan State, and Florida alive as my final four. I can't believe Kentucky beat Louisville.
Congrats on your Huskies. The Wisconsin/Arizona game should be a good one.