• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: United Airlines is awful!

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to vent I can not stand United Airlines. 3 Weeks to use a credit I was offered dude to a cancelled flight 4 phones calls and transferred to over 14 people. 3 weeks to get the issued solved after they stated I would have to wait 3-7 days twice the 3rd time I wouldn't stand for it. Now rates escalated so I have to pay the premium prices. Just posting here to warn all if they wanted to take a flight to see a 9er game stay away from united, I also know the service on flights are awful as well. Lesson learned and transferring my miles to a different airline.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to vent I can not stand United Airlines. 3 Weeks to use a credit I was offered dude to a cancelled flight 4 phones calls and transferred to over 14 people. 3 weeks to get the issued solved after they stated I would have to wait 3-7 days twice the 3rd time I wouldn't stand for it. Now rates escalated so I have to pay the premium prices. Just posting here to warn all if they wanted to take a flight to see a 9er game stay away from united, I also know the service on flights are awful as well. Lesson learned and transferring my miles to a different airline.

Geez, if you speak on the phone the way you write, no wonder they had to transfer you so many times. Probably took all 14 of those people you mentioned to try and decipher what you were saying.